Tata Consultancy Services Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

On-campus interviews were conducted. First round had aptitude and technical questions with specific questions on Machine Learning and Big Data technologies. In the second round, HR and technical team members asked questions about relevant experience and projects that I had worked on. Results were announced later that day.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging project you have worked on.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

they asked behavioral questions. Nothing much. It's just to get to know about us better. Asked about leadership qualities, all behavioral questions only.It was easy only, not difficult. not difficult

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Work culture - chill and easygoing, not much expectations, clear communication from manager, friendly co workers
    Interview - casual

Lasted around 20 minutes

Got the job offer on the same day, six hours later

Interview Questions

• What marketing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

One phone call to arrange timing and place for interview. Not much asked during the phone interview. Next, the head of department interviewed me which surprise me. However, interviewer was friendly and laid-back.

Interview Questions

• Working Experience and how would you tackle the current job to be tasked to you   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Had a small interview in which they asked questions about education, interest areas. It was fairly simple as I was applying for an internship position and I just needed the experience to boost my resume

Interview Questions

• Education, interest areas, age, place of stay, family details   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

team was invited in our college for the onterview process. the shortlisted students were allowed to attend the process.firstly several technical questions were asked and later hr asked about the personal questions .he asked about the background.it was further continued with group discussions anf finally students were selected and given an internship opportunity.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round was quantitative aptitude with negative marking. Questions were of moderate level with 2-3 star marked questions which had more marks than normal question. Other section had one letter writing in which you had to follow the outline idea of the letter. Overall test and interview was of little more than average level.

Interview Questions

• 1). Write a program for recursion?
      2). Write a program to do file operation?
      3). Question related to STL and Standard Library of C++ (algorithm.h).   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vellore (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

1. Online Test consisting of 30 questions with some star marked bonus questions. You csn prepare using many TCS test questions online.
    2. Technical interview. Was asked about my academic projects
    3. HR interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thanjavur (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude for 1 Hour followed by internship related interview. This was preceded by a pre placement talk on the values of the company etc. Four fields were shortlisted, Business and Finance Sector, IT Infrastructure and Services, Travel and Hospitality and finally Enterprise Content Management.

Interview Questions

• Mostly from the resume given, a little extra related to the domain like DBMS for ITIS etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was not asked any particular Interview questions . First of all I qualified code vita 2015 with a good rank , then they contacted for internship offer and took an aptitude test which was easy and received an offer after going through it .

Interview Questions

• Programming Questions Code Vita 2015 , basic aptitude.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable.