Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,350 Interview Reviews

2.7

5,350 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Emailed my resume to the recruiter and she arranged the interview the first time which she missed. She sent a reschedule email 3 days later which she also missed. She called after I emailed to apologize and said she would consider that call as my behavioral interview. technical interview was two days later and I was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• I don't even think I was asked any serious questions during both interviews. Both behavioral and technical asked me to talk about myself.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was fair. TCS asked valid behavioral questions for the first phone interview and technical questions on the second one. Also very helpful with letting you know the upcoming steps for your process.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

A person called your phone and asked for an interview. I was not prepare at all. The phone interview was about 30 mins long. The interview included database and network

Interview Questions

• What is the different between left join and right join?   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

it was campus interview and very friendly casual process . it was campus interview and very friendly casual process. it was campus interview and very friendly casual process. it was campus interview and very friendly casual process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process was pretty streamlined. all interviews completed over the phone. 4 Phone interviews each with a different manager. Pretty professional and straightforward. The whole process spanned about 3 weeks in total before an offer was submitted.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage project? How do you handle unhappy customers?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Total four rounds. First phone interview, just to know about the basic knowledge. Second and third rounds are skype technical interview, fourth are Face to face round with manager which includes both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Difference between application Context and Bean Factory   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I had two interviews over the phone. The first was behavioral with a recruiter, and the other one was technical. It was a fairly simple process. It took a while to hear back after the first interview.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds
    Written Exam
     Depending on college reputation top 5 students of every branch can skip Written test and will be sent directly to personal interview.
    Tech Round:
      Based on technical subjects,resume ad courses
    3.HR Round:
     Checks your Confidence Levels and Skills u possess.
    Mostly hr questions and Your attitude will be checke

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

campus recruiting process where many students were selected and interview is pretty formal even the recuirters in TR round didnt know much about technical stuff. Very boring place to work in this comapny and cant grow or learn a lot

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Very long interview process. Analogies , technical, Face to face. each stage was tough . 3 rounds of face to face interview
    Written test and technical is highly impossible to clear