Tata Consultancy Services Ase(T) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Ase(T) Interview Questions

ASE-T Interview

Interview

Quan. Apptitude test followed by technical and HR round with normal interview que and answer. Result is declared at evening. 5 In app. test, 35 que. are there. based on shortlisted marks they will screen the candidate for interview

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE-T Interview

Interview

Campus recruitment - Written test - HR

ASE-T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was among the top five, so I had direct interview without having a online aptitude test.
    The PI was good where the candidate was given full chance to express themselves.

Interview Questions

• they will ask you basic question of your stream. Just be honest with them.   Answer Question

ASE - T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kochi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds:
    1. Technical Round
    2. Managerial Round
    3. Human Resource round

Ase -T Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

campus selection

Interview Questions

• what is the toughest situation have you faced till now?   Answer Question

Ase(T) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

TCS conduct college campuses every year.
    Apply online for entrance exam with the criteria 60% minimum in 10th 12th and gradution and onwards...
    It's an online exam in which most of the part is analytical it needs practise to go through it.
    Then 2 intrerviews you have to clear
    1.Technical
    2.HR

Interview Questions

• Questions were esy but the Interviewer was just analysing me for my patience by asking the same question again n again n so many things.....   Answer Question

Ase(T) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kochi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

We had an Online Aptitude Test...NO NEGATIVE MARKING & NO SECTIONWISE CUT-OFF(so everyone attend every single question,provided you have the same conditions).

We had three sections in the Aptitude Test:
    VERBAL was difficult....in the sense that it did'nt have words from previous papers!!!

QUANTZ(Quantitative Aptitude) was the easiest,i had already seen 90% of the questions from this section,in the previous TCS papers!!

LOGICAL REASONING or whatever one calls it,was Latin and Greek for me...I think one can get a good idea about it from BARRONS 12th EDITON.

Interview Questions

• out of scale 5 how you rate yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As i interviewed as a fresher,so no negotiation.i agreed on their condition.

Ase(T) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

the hiring was fair. the training was good too but after training it is nightmare.
    you either get a project or be benched forever.
    "Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none.

Ase(T) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

It started with the aptitude test , it was more about accuracy and less about the number of attempts.
    Then there was technical interview , which was actually to test your presence of mind and confidence and then the HR interview . HR interview was more of an interactive session.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview , the interviewer asked me the size of the path that I created for my last year project in college , a line follower robot , in inches.   1 Answer

Ase(T) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

First there was a written selection test with some appti and english question.After passing this test there will be technical interview and then MR and HR.