Tata Consultancy Services Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017
2,374 Interview Reviews

2.6

2,374 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Couple of rounds as a part of Interview process. First round is aptitude and second round is face to face Interview where you will be asked technical questions. It pretty straight forward and simple. Just a normal Interview process as usual

Application

Interview

Only an Interview, nothing much. test for people with less than 7.5 GPA
    Simple questions, very straightforward.
    The decision was provided within a day. Was part of a mass recruitment. Training was help in the identified ILP centers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2017.

Interview

In my case, the process contains 2 phone interviews, one from HR and one technical interview from an engineer. I was asked various questions in a broad field of engineer in the technical interview. They are not hard but definitely vast.

Interview Questions

• General knowledge of PIN manipulation on embedded board.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

it was campus interview and very friendly casual process . it was campus interview and very friendly casual process. it was campus interview and very friendly casual process. it was campus interview and very friendly casual process.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

campus recruiting process where many students were selected and interview is pretty formal even the recuirters in TR round didnt know much about technical stuff. Very boring place to work in this comapny and cant grow or learn a lot

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Very long interview process. Analogies , technical, Face to face. each stage was tough . 3 rounds of face to face interview
    Written test and technical is highly impossible to clear

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The questions asked were good. There was a written round followed by interview by a panel of people. The questions asked by the panel were tough and there were some questions related to presence of mind. Overall the interview is easy to crack if you have solved earlier years dumps.

Interview Questions

• Had multiple rounds for interview. First HR and Group Discussion round, Two levels of Technical round and One stress interview.
      Can not tell all the questions and answers of my interview   1 Answer

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was offered the interview opportunity a day before through a Engineering Career Fair. On the day of the interview I was first questioned about some of the extracurricular activities/positions I took, and also a few question on hypothetical scenarios directed towards personality. Next the second interviewer started asking me more technical questions regarding cloud and Iot devices. This incorporated experiences from my internship and also knowledge I gained from additive manufacturing, which Tata is also very interested in.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Guys they did stress interview but I managed to smile. Till the end even hr haven't gave a smile to me yet I am sure for getting hired. They just tried to make me anger by scolding me but as I had a habit of laughing when my professors scold I taught the same when they scolded me. Just gave a cool simple smile and I just gave a brief description about me that I can manage my stress at any situations. Confidence is what they want from you and you have create an impact to them that you can do and handle the things which you can't even know. Be confident and success will be yours.

Interview Questions

• What is truncate? Diff btw c, c++, Java? Can u give different stages to deliver a project? ell me your project? Gave me water bottle tell me use of it other than filling fuels? Can you manage your professional and personal life   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a campus interview and most of the questions asked were behevioral questions and about my resume and acheivements over the period of time. Nothing much was asked on the programming front atleast for me.