Tata Consultancy Services Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,184 Interview Reviews

2.7

2,184 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

campus recruiting process where many students were selected and interview is pretty formal even the recuirters in TR round didnt know much about technical stuff. Very boring place to work in this comapny and cant grow or learn a lot

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Very long interview process. Analogies , technical, Face to face. each stage was tough . 3 rounds of face to face interview
    Written test and technical is highly impossible to clear

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The questions asked were good. There was a written round followed by interview by a panel of people. The questions asked by the panel were tough and there were some questions related to presence of mind. Overall the interview is easy to crack if you have solved earlier years dumps.

Interview Questions

• Had multiple rounds for interview. First HR and Group Discussion round, Two levels of Technical round and One stress interview.
      Can not tell all the questions and answers of my interview
      1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Guys they did stress interview but I managed to smile. Till the end even hr haven't gave a smile to me yet I am sure for getting hired. They just tried to make me anger by scolding me but as I had a habit of laughing when my professors scold I taught the same when they scolded me. Just gave a cool simple smile and I just gave a brief description about me that I can manage my stress at any situations. Confidence is what they want from you and you have create an impact to them that you can do and handle the things which you can't even know. Be confident and success will be yours.

Interview Questions

• What is truncate? Diff btw c, c++, Java? Can u give different stages to deliver a project? ell me your project? Gave me water bottle tell me use of it other than filling fuels? Can you manage your professional and personal life   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a campus interview and most of the questions asked were behevioral questions and about my resume and acheivements over the period of time. Nothing much was asked on the programming front atleast for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Very basic questions. Nothing related to IT, more on the academic side. The focus was more on the academic performance - Grade, project in college etc. Very minimal IT specific questions

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process was easy and good. Once i got selected they took almost 7 months to issue joining date, which was really bad. They need to streamline and shortened the process which will save others from being waiting for longtime.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Long Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews. first one basic questions to see what you are like. they ask you to tell you about yourself. the technical is pretty easy too. I was scheduled to interview wiht project manager but interviewed with a software dev

Interview Questions

• list 3 programming languages and explain why they are your favorite and how they differ   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process was cool. It had lot of basic questions from data structures and logical reasoning. There were three people in the panel. The interview lasted for around an hour or so. The interview started with my final sem Computer science project. After the technical interview, I had HR round. There was no salary negotiation as I'm hired as a fresher through On Campus placement.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find whether a string is Palindrome.   Answer Question