Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017
5,973 Interview Reviews

2.7

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It consisted of 2 rounds. The aptitude is mainly the make or break of our application. Once aptitude is successful, it is just how confident we answer questions to the HR people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to shift to a IT field after completing your Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering ?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was set up. During the phone interview, they asked a lot of questions about the CAD tools I was going to use in that position. Then a week later, in-person interview was set up. I was asked questions about my previous work experience.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

After Qualifying first round which was aptitude and coding round,
    during the interview, they mostly asked about what I have written in my cv and some questions based on your branch (mine was ECE) interview went nearly 40 min.

Interview Questions

• Draw diagram of a master-slave flipflop   1 Answer

SAP SD CERTIFIED CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview was done, and it was on basics of SAP SD, nicely conducted. the topics included were on general business process in SAP SD, pricing general SAP SD flow. etc.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Pega Systems Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2017.

Interview

It is a easy Interview. Firstly written test followed by email writing.Written test contains of aptitude question of average to hard level.But clearing it is very easy because the cutoff is very less.

Interview Questions

• Basic c java and pega questions.Starting with c they went on asking java and then pega question.It is a bit tricky interview.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vellore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round was about aptitude test. Previous years questions were repeated. Email writing round was newly introduced not so much difficult. Some technical questions on c language were also asked. Shortlisted candidates were askedto appear for interview round

Interview Questions

• Basically there were 3 hrs infront of u. It was a easy process. They asked questions about hobbies, whytcs and similar to that and swappingprogramme.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The interview process was like:
    1.aptitude ( 30 questions)
    2. technical round ( normal questions based on whatever you have mentioned in your resume)
    3. HR round ( normal talk like where are you from, why you come so far to study, what is the difference between your native place and here)

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus selection. They shortlist you based on your CV. The questions asked will be related to Data Structures, Algorithms and Languages. For Masters student, questions will be asked from your specialization.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interview about the database concepts in general, what is union what is group by. Also basic concepts for unix comands: grep , ps, top,

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhopal (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It consists of the written aptitude test used for initial screening. Followed by two interviews viz. technical and HR. The company generally recruits freshers from the campuses across India

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to Computer Science such as difference between C/C++ and JAVA, Project Management Basics etc.   Answer Question