Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017
5,350 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Very long interview process. Analogies , technical, Face to face. each stage was tough . 3 rounds of face to face interview
    Written test and technical is highly impossible to clear

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with TCS?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Got call form recruiter, then had call for technical round, then had call for HR round, One final face to face round with GL and received the offer in hand.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university.
    Two days later I received a call from HR for a 15-minute phone call that was just to provide me more information about the company and job but also to learn more about myself.
    A week later I had a technical phone interview which lasted about 45 minutes.
    A few days after I was offered the position. The questions were testing my knowledge in the IT field and also situational questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

3 rounds with medium difficulty level questions , including technical , behavorial and one more round i can;t rememebrr exactly ,. but overall its ok. First u have to clear the online test based on that you wll be called for 2nd round which includes the before mentioned process.

Interview Questions

• behavorial questions
      techincal questions prep 2 subjects of ur choice
      Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The questions asked were good. There was a written round followed by interview by a panel of people. The questions asked by the panel were tough and there were some questions related to presence of mind. Overall the interview is easy to crack if you have solved earlier years dumps.

Interview Questions

• Had multiple rounds for interview. First HR and Group Discussion round, Two levels of Technical round and One stress interview.
      Can not tell all the questions and answers of my interview
      1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Can not tell all the questions and answers of my interview

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical and HR questions. But stress interview was pretty intense and more like a rapid-fire round. Can not tell all the questions and answers of my interview   2 Answers

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was offered the interview opportunity a day before through a Engineering Career Fair. On the day of the interview I was first questioned about some of the extracurricular activities/positions I took, and also a few question on hypothetical scenarios directed towards personality. Next the second interviewer started asking me more technical questions regarding cloud and Iot devices. This incorporated experiences from my internship and also knowledge I gained from additive manufacturing, which Tata is also very interested in.

TA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Stillwater, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Technical interview , lots of questions on resume and a particular point of interest.
    For eg. My resume said ANSYS, so the interview was going on for 30 minutes related to ANSYS and projects related to it. Also the confidence and communication skills were tested as it was a TA job

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Guys they did stress interview but I managed to smile. Till the end even hr haven't gave a smile to me yet I am sure for getting hired. They just tried to make me anger by scolding me but as I had a habit of laughing when my professors scold I taught the same when they scolded me. Just gave a cool simple smile and I just gave a brief description about me that I can manage my stress at any situations. Confidence is what they want from you and you have create an impact to them that you can do and handle the things which you can't even know. Be confident and success will be yours.

Interview Questions

• What is truncate? Diff btw c, c++, Java? Can u give different stages to deliver a project? ell me your project? Gave me water bottle tell me use of it other than filling fuels? Can you manage your professional and personal life   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 4 round interview process. The company is more particular with ethics and skills. They follow a very strict background check. It takes a whole day to get it done, if you are selected they tell you right away but they usually take time to send offer letters and joining formalities