Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,164 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds of face to face interview.
    2 technical and 1 hr round.
    The technical rounds consists of basic logical thinking questions and the hr round consisted of questions checking the atttitude of the candidate

Interview Questions

• Write the algorithm for writing pascals triangle.   1 Answer

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

one to one, Technical interview, HR interview and MR interview. This takes a day to complete the whole process and result will be declared at the end, This is related to university recruiting process.

Data Science Interview

Application

Interview

They had come to my college to recruit interns. One written test and panel interview. Test had multiple choice questions on current technology and data science. Some graph questions as well. And also some basic aptitude. A few probability questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

The interview was easy with only HR related questions. I got it through college career fair and they recruited many students that year. The person who interviewed me was from software department.

Applications Support Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a third party recruiter who forwarded my application to TCS. TCS was hiring on behalf of PNC bank. It was a webex interview. The questions were fast paced. Sometimes I could not hear the question clearly.

Interview Questions

• What is a Web Service?
      Do you know Unix?
      SQL select query
      What is your experience with SoapUI?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Straight forward, basic behavioral questions and basic programming question. Each interview lasts about 30 to 45 minutes. First was behavioral interview with HR, second phone interview was technical. Neither was very hard

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

One interview only. All the questions are about basic object-oriented programming. Nothing about algorithm and data structure which was a little disappointing. It's supposed to be 45 mins however it only took me 20 mins. Then you have chance to ask questions. A engineer and a hr conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• What's oop, what language do you use and why, went through resume and asked questions about every detail in the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Tacoma, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview set up was pretty quick and it only took one day. It was an on-site interview. First section was behavioral questions. The second part was tech-questions. Overall, the difficulty of the interview was average.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience when you worked in a group project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First spoke to a recruiter by email for quite a while working out paperwork, etc. before even speaking on the phone for an interview. Skyped with a recruiter and then had a phone interview with a developer. There was no coding whatsoever, just general conceptual and experience based questions. They seemed to have a considerable emphasis on GPA over anything else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on recently and how you organized and programmed it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

On-campus interviews were conducted. First round had aptitude and technical questions with specific questions on Machine Learning and Big Data technologies. In the second round, HR and technical team members asked questions about relevant experience and projects that I had worked on. Results were announced later that day.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging project you have worked on.   1 Answer