Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,452 Interview Reviews

2.7

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Once applied through online application process and you will get call within 15 days to evaluate job requirements and resume. First Telephonic Interview and then onsite interview. Onsite interview consists of technical and management questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

In was good. They gave some technical questions to answer and white board solving. Total had 5 rounds. 3 Technical and one with the manager and one HR. They asked about projects that I did in college etc

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I'm entering my final semester of college and met with TCS recruiters at our job convention. The interview consisted of 2 phone calls. The first was with HR and was behavioral. The lady was extremely nice and told me all about the company. The second was with an Indian man in New York and was technical. The technical interview consisted of basic questions covering your 4 years of college. It was tough, but if you attended classes and studied, you should remember and do fine. About a week after the technical interview the HR lady called me and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a static variable?
      Explain objects to me like I'm 5 years old.
      1 Answer

Systems Administrative Vmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

They call me for a positions opened in Italy for managing a Vmware infrastructure. The first they inform me about the salary range and suddently we start for a first step screening. After a day the manager in charge of Vmware consultant group call me back over the phone for about a 1 hour technical interview that I pass within problems. I wait for one week since they call me back for announcing they found someone cheaper.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some question from Vmware VSP Exam   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a walk in for Written Test and then a technical round followed by managerial round finally HR round. The whole process took 3 months with long wait. Tech round covered all the concepts in c,c++, Java.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Met with 2 technical people. The Senior was reading some premade questions and they both generated questions based on what was on my resume. The technical interview lasted 35 minutes. There was supposed to be an HR interview beforehand, but the HR interview was cancelled and rescheduled to be the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• What is the software development cycle?
      Difference between Push vs Pull in mobile development?
      How would you make something scalable?
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2016.

Interview

I met an HR recruiter at a career fair in the Fall and proceeded to interview with him for a behavioral interview. That consisted of general team scenarios and personality questions, lasted about 30 minutes total. Then, I had a technical interview with a hiring manager which took about an hour and a half. He gave me lots of programming questions such as the steps to build a chess game. The chess question tripped me up a little but he was very understanding and even helped me through it a little.

Interview Questions

• Tell me all the steps you'd have to take to build a blog.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Very basic questions. Nothing related to IT, more on the academic side. The focus was more on the academic performance - Grade, project in college etc. Very minimal IT specific questions

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Got call from recruiter and interview was scheduled after couple of days. After the first interview, second was scheduled after 1 week and finally the HR round for salary negotiation