Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,643 Interview Reviews

2.7

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Guys they did stress interview but I managed to smile. Till the end even hr haven't gave a smile to me yet I am sure for getting hired. They just tried to make me anger by scolding me but as I had a habit of laughing when my professors scold I taught the same when they scolded me. Just gave a cool simple smile and I just gave a brief description about me that I can manage my stress at any situations. Confidence is what they want from you and you have create an impact to them that you can do and handle the things which you can't even know. Be confident and success will be yours.

Interview Questions

• What is truncate? Diff btw c, c++, Java? Can u give different stages to deliver a project? ell me your project? Gave me water bottle tell me use of it other than filling fuels? Can you manage your professional and personal life   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 4 round interview process. The company is more particular with ethics and skills. They follow a very strict background check. It takes a whole day to get it done, if you are selected they tell you right away but they usually take time to send offer letters and joining formalities

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a campus interview and most of the questions asked were behevioral questions and about my resume and acheivements over the period of time. Nothing much was asked on the programming front atleast for me.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Once applied through online application process and you will get call within 15 days to evaluate job requirements and resume. First Telephonic Interview and then onsite interview. Onsite interview consists of technical and management questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

In was good. They gave some technical questions to answer and white board solving. Total had 5 rounds. 3 Technical and one with the manager and one HR. They asked about projects that I did in college etc

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I'm entering my final semester of college and met with TCS recruiters at our job convention. The interview consisted of 2 phone calls. The first was with HR and was behavioral. The lady was extremely nice and told me all about the company. The second was with an Indian man in New York and was technical. The technical interview consisted of basic questions covering your 4 years of college. It was tough, but if you attended classes and studied, you should remember and do fine. About a week after the technical interview the HR lady called me and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a static variable?
      Explain objects to me like I'm 5 years old.   1 Answer

Systems Administrative Vmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

They call me for a positions opened in Italy for managing a Vmware infrastructure. The first they inform me about the salary range and suddently we start for a first step screening. After a day the manager in charge of Vmware consultant group call me back over the phone for about a 1 hour technical interview that I pass within problems. I wait for one week since they call me back for announcing they found someone cheaper.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some question from Vmware VSP Exam   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a walk in for Written Test and then a technical round followed by managerial round finally HR round. The whole process took 3 months with long wait. Tech round covered all the concepts in c,c++, Java.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Met with 2 technical people. The Senior was reading some premade questions and they both generated questions based on what was on my resume. The technical interview lasted 35 minutes. There was supposed to be an HR interview beforehand, but the HR interview was cancelled and rescheduled to be the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• What is the software development cycle?
      Difference between Push vs Pull in mobile development?
      How would you make something scalable?   Answer Question