Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews were taken by the client - Phone and face to face.
    I was hired from US, but I did not do education here, so background check took approximately 45-50 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little, though I did not get what I wanted.

My suggestion - Do NOT accept the offer if you don't think you are getting what you deserve. Because there will be a good possibility you will end up doing what you don't want to do and you don't want yourself to leave frustrated because you neither have job satisfaction nor the salary you would have been happy with.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Was contacted thru linkedin and had an interview set up.

Interview Questions

• One of the worst kind.They had me interviewd by the folks that were reporting to me.   1 Answer

Didnot like the culture that was exibhited during the interview process.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a 2 round interview happens on site. Most of the time interview happens at the College campus as a mass recruitment drive. TCS hires lots of people to continue their growth.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

the interview started with a small description about what they do at the company, and about the project they are interviewing me for. Then the manager asked about my past experience and continued to ask technical questions. the interview ended with a few hr specific questions