Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Someone contacted me and said they say my resume online and wanted to know if I would be interested in a software engineering position. They asked I submit an application then I had a phone interview. Basic HR questions. Then I had a technical interview. The interviewer asked a lot about previous projects, OOP, web development, and SQL. About two weeks later I got a call saying they wanted to extend me an offer. But the offer was in a different city than what they originally told me at the beginning of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 principles associated with object oriented design?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds: hr then technical. HR was your basic question. The technical was focused primarily on determining whether I understood object oriented ptogramming and demonstrating that I would not waste their investment in my training that make.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations for first time hires.