Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

2.8

475 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR Heads on general discussions on previous experience and obstacles faced in recruitment & generalist activities. Asked about excel knowledge. Family background. Technical knowledge of SAP if any.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, Family background. Technical knowledge of SAP if any.   Answer Question

BPOs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

we had aptitude test which was pretty easy. Then 3 rounds of interview. First HR, then Technical, Then Management Interview. The process was very clear. Total 25 of us were selected from college. It went on till 8 pm in the night.

Applications Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It visited our campus in November 2017 .First round was Aptitude round.It had mathematical sums and some logical reasoning problems.Problems were easy as compared to other companies. Negative marking is their for aptitude part so try to avoid answering questions which you are not totally sure of.

Major Incident Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude, HR round , Technical Round, Medical check up, Background Check. Everything was easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a brief process which happened on campus. We had 4 interview rounds. The first was the aptitude. Second was the technical interview , third was the management review interview and the fourth was the Hr interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They had 2 round of interviews - Aptitude test and Personal Interview
    The new programming test was glitch-prone and the server used to crash. Would also require better time management by the hr team

Interview Questions

• Talk to us on your technical strengths   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Aptitude test consisted of
    1. Quants section with negative marking
    2. Verbal section (Email Writing)
    3. Coding section in C
    4. Technical Mcqs on C
    As I had scored 60% above in 10th, 12th and average of engineering 6 semesters, I was exempted from Quants section. And this really helped me

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about my projects only. Main focus was on security-related knowlegde .   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment drive. it involves a 2 hour aptitude which had maths, general aptitude, coding, verbal communication and one entire coding problem given. After clearing that there are 3 interview rounds ie. technical, manager and HR. If you have good academic scores then you are exempted from giving maths section in the aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of TCS?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about the future of this country?   Answer Question
    • How will you design a system to communicate with people in the same building with least cost?get some new innovation   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

After the aptitude test, There were 3 rounds in total in the same day. The technical round, HR round and managerial round. The technical round was lengthy, almost 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Conceptual Questions related to SQL python and Software engineering models   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

One of the best companies to work with. The project manager help the Associates and the Analyst in providing effective training, and guide them in order to perform well in their respective roles.