Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.8

486 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thane (India)).

Interview

I got selected for the interview through TCS Codevita, a coding competition organized by TCS annually. The students who were in the top 2000 ranks were called for face to face interview.
    All Mumbai and Thane based students were called to TCS, Yantra Park, Thane.
    The interview was a combination of TR,HR and MR. The interview panel consisted of 4 people. The interview was of average difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Java Core topics, Explanation of my submitted code in Codevita, Basic HR questions. Questions about Software Engineering Principles like Agile.   Answer Question

Major Incident Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude, HR round , Technical Round, Medical check up, Background Check. Everything was easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a brief process which happened on campus. We had 4 interview rounds. The first was the aptitude. Second was the technical interview , third was the management review interview and the fourth was the Hr interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They had 2 round of interviews - Aptitude test and Personal Interview
    The new programming test was glitch-prone and the server used to crash. Would also require better time management by the hr team

Interview Questions

• Talk to us on your technical strengths   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Aptitude test consisted of
    1. Quants section with negative marking
    2. Verbal section (Email Writing)
    3. Coding section in C
    4. Technical Mcqs on C
    As I had scored 60% above in 10th, 12th and average of engineering 6 semesters, I was exempted from Quants section. And this really helped me

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me about my projects only. Main focus was on security-related knowlegde .   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got in through campus recruitment drive. it involves a 2 hour aptitude which had maths, general aptitude, coding, verbal communication and one entire coding problem given. After clearing that there are 3 interview rounds ie. technical, manager and HR. If you have good academic scores then you are exempted from giving maths section in the aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of TCS?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about the future of this country?   Answer Question
    • How will you design a system to communicate with people in the same building with least cost?get some new innovation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

One of the best companies to work with. The project manager help the Associates and the Analyst in providing effective training, and guide them in order to perform well in their respective roles.

BPS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was walk in for bps It was held very systematic Good hr Felt very comfortable First was GD then aptitude test then HR round

Interview Questions

• It was from technical background so they asked questions abt difficulty faced by me.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was Good. I was selected through Codevita 2017 , So i was exempted from aptitude test. I was directly called for Face to Face interview. The questions were very basic .

Junior Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was 4 step process.
    1) Aptitude Test
    2)HR interaction
    3)Technical
    4) Management

Overal experiance was good but little bit time consuming like i visited at morning 9.30am and left at night 8.30pm

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your work and personal life. If you have got from your mom that u ahv to come right now.you hav some emergenvy.. what will you do?   Answer Question