Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

written test followed by the 2 round technical and 1 HR
    went nice way
    1 technincal quetions on basic c and puzzles
    academic project explanation and hobby project
    c programming skills testing
    in Hr as usual back ground and tell about ones self and vagera vaera...

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Campus Interview
    Questions based on your CV - mainly related to Supply chain Process
    Questions on academic interests and Electives
    Asked questions on Summer Internship Project
    This was followed by HR interview to describe the roles and responsibilities and salary negotiation

ASE @ TCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First test was Aptitude test and followed by Technical Interview and then HR Round of discussion. The interview went quite good. The process took 20 days. And finally I had offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I went through their off campus drive .I cleared the aptitude test which consisted of general quants and logic related questions and an essay writing round.The test was of 1 hour .After some weeks i was called for the interview.there were two rounds technical + managerial and hr.i could not clear the technical round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the programming in my final year project.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Very Simple. We had one technical round and one HR round. Interviewer was very friendly during the technical Interview. He made me very comfortable asking basic questions and later started asking programming questions. In HR round they asked us regular behavioural questions.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first round was the aptitude test. After clearing that, we were called at the TCS office. There we had Technical, Managerial and HR interviews. Aptitude test basically focussed on quants and wasn't that difficult. Practicing some basic aptitude training book would be enough. The technical round went for quite sometime where basic questions HTML, CSS, JAVA, SQL were asked. Be careful of what you write on your resume. Mostly those things would be asked.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions included basic questions on JAVA programming like why to write java.util.*, why public static void main is written ,etc, SQL operations and timestamp, HTML tables, CSS and about my final year engineering project   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First they conducted an aptitude test. Then there was a round of technical interview conducted by 2 people. Thereafter, a round of HR interviews was conducted. The interview was fairly easy, not very tough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

it is a useful, memory-saving technique for multiprogrammed timesharing systems. A Reentrant Procedure is one in which multiple users can share a single copy of a program during the same period. Reentrancy has 2 key aspects: The program code cannot modify itself, and the local data for each user process must be stored separately. Thus, the permanent part is the code, and the temporary part is the pointer back to the calling program and local variables used by that program. Each execution instance is called activation. It executes the code in the permanent part, but has its own copy of local variables/parameters. The temporary part associated with each activation is the activation record. Generally, the activation record is kept on the stack.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First Round was Aptitude
    Quants, Logical, Verbal
    Second Round was Technical
    Os, Programming language, Database
    Third Round was Hr
    Tell me about yourself.
    The Whole process was for a day
    I think the just needed computer science students.
    As i was a diploma in software engg. was i not selected at the end.
    But at the end of the day i got to learn a lot from my first ever interview.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude is based on Indiabix.
      Technical is based on your projects, OS, C#, Database, real life scenarios etc
      Hr is just about your personal info.
      The Hr was to kind.
      She let me settle properly.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was shortlisted after giving the first aptitude test in my undergraduate college. Interview was very easy. Asked me 2 questions and about my final year project. They liked my projects and were very keen on asking questions about it.