Tata Consultancy Services (North America) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services (North America) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hartford, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (New Hartford, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I meet them at school and the next day they interviewed me
    The process took like a month
    HR phone interview, technical phone, IT manager phone interview. Know your resume because whatever programming language u put they will ask you!

Interview Questions

• What is oops?
      Know the 4 process

I said ik sql And web design on my resume so I got asked:
      What is primary key and mvc web? ....
      just know what u have on ur resume
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America).

Interview

Basic interview, nothing related to job or my experience. Did not even interview with the hiring manager and did not even know who i would be working for and what i woll be doing (scary right?)

User Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I met the hiring manager who wanted to bring me in for an interview, but the recruiter never followed through to schedule it. She kept saying she would get back to me on x-day, and after she didn't get back to me a third time, I stopped following up and so did they.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Milford, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. One HR getting to know you and how you would fit with the company. Another technical asking basics about your experience and knowledge. You may be subject to more interviews if you choose to interview with another location.

Interview Questions

• HTML, CSS, Javascript, Object-oriented design. Project experiences. Not going to disclose specifics.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America).

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interview. They were very easy as long as you knew have some knowledge of technical issues. Once you passed the phone screen and was hired the on boarding process can take a little long. It took 3 months for me to go through all the clearances and onboarding processes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the salary was set and it was a take it or leave scenario.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America).

Interview

It was two week process and I had three telephonic interviews and then I was asked to come meet recruiters in person where I was given an offer. People were were nice and polite. One interview was technical and rest were general questions, I guess it was to see if I will fit in.

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a phone interview with me. I was contacted by a person who grilled me on iOS questions. After this phone interview, I received another call and they set up a Skype interview with me. The skype interview was held by two programmers who asked me Swift and iOS questions.

Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Two departmental interviews involving peers and department manager. Minimally technical; inquired on general work experiences, handling of difficult situations, deadlines and ability to work independently. Interview not overly difficult but long and redundant.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you handled adversary.   1 Answer

Embedded Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I talked to a HR representative over Skype. I applied on a college job board and I was contacted via email for a Skype interview. I was also given some prospective employment paperwork. The interview lasted only 30 minutes. The HR lady was very nice and it was a good interview overall.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (State College, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

One on campus interview lasting about a half of an hour with a campus recruiter and a manager. Only one round of interviewing. It was almost entirely behavioral questions as I had little technical experience. they called me about 2 weeks later saying they were waiting for confirmation that the client needed more work to be done and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you came up with a solution to a problem   1 Answer