Tata Consultancy Services (North America) Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 696 of over 696 interviews

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Positive64%
Negative14%
Neutral22%
Applied online40%
Campus Recruiting33%
Recruiter11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

Initial screening call was fairly informal, recruiter did not ask a lot of questions. Screening included questions about past experience and grades (since this is a fresh grad posting), and a question asking about expected salary.

Interview Questions
  • What is your expected salary?
    Answer Question

Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Interview

It was kind of all over the place, really didn't have a structure. Had around two interview parts: 1. HR questions 2. Zoom interview with manager where you go over resume and software questions logic

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Interview

Applied online then was notified for a on site interview. The interview process was very easy and not stressful. Got 2 coding questions(1, SQL select statement and 2, Python programming questions) then behavior questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Interview

Intern (1day) First interview (take 30 minutes. asked about 3 philosophy episode which TCS japan has.) this step is only for highly rated applicants in intern. others aren't invited this interview. Final Interview (take 30 minutes. mainly reverse question .)

Interview Questions
  • Let me know your episode which is about our philosophy. What will you do in our company?

Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in Apr 2021

Interview

I found a job posting on LinkedIn and contacted the HR over email. Got a response the next day asking my profile and resume. Received another call from someone in the recruiting team after a week asking if I can attend the interview the next day. I agreed and got it scheduled. It was a video call on Microsoft Teams. I was interviewed by only one person. He was a senior. Asked everything that I mentioned in my resume - Previous experience, projects I worked, followed by technical questions on Java, SQL, general Software Engineering process like SDLC, scenario based questions. The whole interview went for around 1 hour and 10 minutes. He was very friendly. I would say, it felt more like a general discussion of concepts rather than a typical interview model.

Interview Questions
  • What are different Oops concepts.
  • How did you apply these Oops concepts in real time, in your projects.
  • What is Primary Key and Foreign Key
  • What are joins. Which join would you use to get an intersection of tables.
  • What is SDLC and STLC
  • What is User Acceptance Testing
  • I said I used Tableau for one of my academic projects. So I was asked - How did you create a Dashboard in Tableau. What can you convey using a Dashboard.
  • What is your favorite subject in your coursework. Explain your project you did on it
1 person found this interview helpful

Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was asked simple questions about my experiences, Java and SQL. The interviewer also asked if I knew Servlets, I didn't. So, I never heard back from them. I guess they only want developers know are good with servlets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The person I was interviewing with was really nice and explained everything really well. He asked me about the things I put on my resume and questions based off of the technologies I know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was easy, I had two rounds 1.Technical 2. HR. The technical round was on Saturday and I got a call for the HR round after a week.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were majorly based on java and OOPM concepts like polymorphism and encapsulation.

Interview

Interview Questions
  • No OA, pretty easy, just ask you few questions about your current school, your current GPA or something. No specific code exam or test. No Leetcode. No anything need to be prepared.

Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Interview

The interview was good covered all the questions and the HR response was also good overall good. Took a lot of time to get to know the result of my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about a project you did
Viewing 1 - 10 of 696 Interviews