Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 4 round interview process. The company is more particular with ethics and skills. They follow a very strict background check. It takes a whole day to get it done, if you are selected they tell you right away but they usually take time to send offer letters and joining formalities

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Not so tough I would say.. HRs are very good and well behaved. Interview duration is much more time taking.
    I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Interview Questions

• What do you expect after 5 years of joining this Company   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vellore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. the process took two days. first stage appititude examination and the second stage was personal interview, where you will be facing three panel members . Most of questions were about the projects and internship.

Interview Questions

• explain the in plant training you have been?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Four rounds
    1)group discussion where they check your fluency
    2)aptitude which was quiet easy
    3)technical interview which was also easy as it was for bps
    4)hr round where they ask you job related questions
    Mostly they want to check your communications skill
    If you can speak and write fluently you might be selected

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where your hardwork paid off in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall very good interview

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

5 stages - 1st stage is the aptitude test followed by personal interview, essay writing task, telephonic interview and the last stage is getting a telephonic interview over the phone few days after the 4th stage. This interview might happen anytime, in my case they called me at 7 pm in the evening. They ask you very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in shifts?   1 Answer
    • Won't your social life be disturbed if you work in the night ?   1 Answer
    • Why are you adaptable ?   1 Answer

I did not decline. I got a yes from the Hr of the company and he told me that it will take around 3 months to hire. He also said that he will inform me 3 weeks prior to joining.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

As a fresher, first you have to go for an aptitude test, then hr round and finally ops round.
    In aptitude test, normal questions related to english, maths and logic is being asked.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

four round of interview process in which starting from IQ check then HR round then after Personal interview and final round for the process information it was good experience of the interview process.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

took a day from 12 in noon till evening 6pm there were many rounds pi den aptitude test den hr round den a last final interview wid the process manager den if you are selected there wud be documentation.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself,your exp and some question regarding your education   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds in total. Apptitude, GD & HR. Apps was simple and easy. GD was to talk about general topic and HR was a basic one on one interview. That's all it.............................................. This was my experience of my interview in Tcs

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellary, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bellary, Karnataka (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Total of 4-5 rounds for fresher in campus interview if you present yourselves well then you will get less rounds to clear.
    Aptitude it involves around 30-40 questions
    Group Discussion - To check your communication skills
    HR-1
    HR-2
    Opertaions

Interview Questions

• General aptitude questions like time, relationships , basic maths ,computers etc   Answer Question