Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Powai, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

The HR round was up to the mark by explaining the general benefits but the HR did not have an idea onto which process the requirement was and hence it led to the operations manager explaining the same.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were straight forward and simple to answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

very lengthy and time consuming, even after selection they took 1-2 months to provide offer letter and for joining another a months. there was a aptitude test, personal hr round and telefonic vna round and then managerial round and last on hr round telfonic round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Four rounds
    1)group discussion where they check your fluency
    2)aptitude which was quiet easy
    3)technical interview which was also easy as it was for bps
    4)hr round where they ask you job related questions
    Mostly they want to check your communications skill
    If you can speak and write fluently you might be selected

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where your hardwork paid off in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall very good interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

As a fresher, first you have to go for an aptitude test, then hr round and finally ops round.
    In aptitude test, normal questions related to english, maths and logic is being asked.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Basics HR round, followed by a technical round, discussion about duties and responsibility.
    Salary discussion, Group discussion, Aptitude test. Process took a weeks time to get selected. Once selected medical test and account opening which took another week's time. and finally getting appointment and offer letter

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

it was a campus interview right before graduation exam. Interview was fairly simple with details asked about myself & few tricky accounting questions & scenarios. They focused more on my communication

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didnt negotiate as it was my first interview & job and was happy with whatever was there to b offered

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

was good but it took long time to get know that i was selected for the process. HR even don't know about the status from opration leader.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First, there was this skill test that was needed to be cleared. It was more of an analytical skill test like the MBA B school entrance exams.
    After clearing that, there was this HR interview 1st. I was asked about my background, education and why I want to join them.
    After clearing HR, I had the management interview, where I was asked behavioral questions on leadership, team building.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team is not working together uniformly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a pre decided package by them for level1, so no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus placement interview, 1 interview. was asked about general accounting knowledge and told about what the job may demand, was interviewed on personal questions about my family background.

Interview Questions

• Asked about offside trap in football?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Being a huge organisation and lots of hiring interview takes lot of time currently, earlier it was an easy process, Time management was good and effective communication which currently lacks.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the role you are applying for as a fresher not much difficult questions are presented but yes HR round and Group Panel interview is difficult   1 Answer