Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Four rounds
1)group discussion where they check your fluency
2)aptitude which was quiet easy
3)technical interview which was also easy as it was for bps
4)hr round where they ask you job related questions
Mostly they want to check your communications skill
If you can speak and write fluently you might be selected

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where your hardwork paid off in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall very good interview

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

As a fresher, first you have to go for an aptitude test, then hr round and finally ops round.
    In aptitude test, normal questions related to english, maths and logic is being asked.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

it was a campus interview right before graduation exam. Interview was fairly simple with details asked about myself & few tricky accounting questions & scenarios. They focused more on my communication

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i didnt negotiate as it was my first interview & job and was happy with whatever was there to b offered

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

was good but it took long time to get know that i was selected for the process. HR even don't know about the status from opration leader.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First, there was this skill test that was needed to be cleared. It was more of an analytical skill test like the MBA B school entrance exams.
    After clearing that, there was this HR interview 1st. I was asked about my background, education and why I want to join them.
    After clearing HR, I had the management interview, where I was asked behavioral questions on leadership, team building.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team is not working together uniformly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a pre decided package by them for level1, so no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus placement interview, 1 interview. was asked about general accounting knowledge and told about what the job may demand, was interviewed on personal questions about my family background.

Interview Questions

• Asked about offside trap in football?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Being a huge organisation and lots of hiring interview takes lot of time currently, earlier it was an easy process, Time management was good and effective communication which currently lacks.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the role you are applying for as a fresher not much difficult questions are presented but yes HR round and Group Panel interview is difficult   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Entrance Test followed by Personal Interview

Negotiation

No there was no process on Negotiation