Tata Consultancy Services Process Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Process Executive Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Candidates are to either referred by Employee or through consultancy or through walk-in at TCS location. Contact HR, submit Resume, Written test, HR Round, Technical/ Line TL round, Line Manager Round, Final HR Round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I Received an Email from The Company regarding the Interview for the Post Of Process Executive. There
    were 4 Rounds. 1st was the aptitude test which comprised of questions from numerical abilities, logical reasoning etc. Then, after that there was a telephonic interview with the HR which included questions like my purpose of applying for the job and also why with their company and few such questions. The 3rd round was a knowledge oriented round which consisted of tactical and logical questions. Final Round was the operations round. I was selected for the job and my overall experience was really good. I learned many things.The Job environment and culture is really impressive there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As far as Negotiating is concerned, i didn't do it. Because, i was quite happy with what i was offered.