Tata Consultancy Services Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Project Lead Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

2 Level of interview
1) HR- Visa status , Past profile and work attitude
2) Team Leads - Technical and Domain questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Check with other Indian consulting companies on Salary. Bonus is based on company performance and not reliable. Go for high Base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It took 25 minutes. I was asked several questions related to job description and time management. I was asked about my experience in quality and project review. The interview process was quick. However the HR interview was not as I had expected. They did not come up with and requirement fulfilment. Pay was already decided before they came up. And he process of induction was very poor.

Interview Questions

• Was asked how I would manage a project with short delivery time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Good and very difficult to face panel wise. I was disappointed myself not prepared well.TCS is very good good good company. If I get my salary was 30 thousand salary per month

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview discussed about my prior experience and my expertise on what I did. Once they get convinced, more of situation based questions . I went for management position. It followed by Offer after almost 3 months and joining formalities followed.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Tested general concepts in C/C++ .We were provided a generic quiz which contained simple C C++ Java questions and were asked to solve them.The questions were objective in nature and also contained lots of solving to be carried out.