Tata Consultancy Services Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in May 2015.

Interview

First, it was an interview with the manager of the account. Then, I had a tech interview with the team leader. Once I got their approval, they coached me for an interview with the customer. Then, I had the interview with the customer who gave me the final approval.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in software testing? Have you have any experience in Agile? What do you when you found a bug?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

there will be 7 round. in first round english grammer's question will be asked in second aptitute third round communication fourth round technical fifth round group discussion sisxth round personal interview seventh round hr

Interview Questions

• please write down all subjects name which you read in all 8 semester in sequence   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

After looking at monster.ca, I have applied by email to the position and got an interview call. I was interviewed twice for testing my technical abilities, once for the Manegerial abilities and once by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Manual Testing, Differences between Functional, Performance, Unit, Regression, Load, Stress, Volume testing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

TCS HR was considerate and reasonable enough to negotiate. Didnt outright accept / deny my offer.