Tata Consultancy Services Systems Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Systems Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was hectic day.it was walkin process i reached at 10.30 for interview but my technical interview was taken at 3. Then managerial round n then hr round.so finally it was good that i got selected my technical round was for half hour .

Interview Questions

• Asking about what you have written in your cv.update fm module,smartforms,reports,alv,alv using oops n etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The questions asked were good. There was a written round followed by an interview by a panel of people. The questions asked by the panel were tough and there were some questions related to a presence of mind. Overall the interview is easy to crack if you have solved earlier years dumps.

Interview Questions

• Had multiple rounds for interview. First HR and Group Discussion round, Two levels of Technical round and One stress interview.
      Can not tell all the questions and answers of my interview
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

As i was a codevita student, the technical interview was lengthy. Many conceptual questions were asked regarding to Database Management, Data Structures, Java, etc. The technnical interview was held with the MR interview where questions were asked to see how well we handle various real life situations and how good is our managing skill.

Interview Questions

• Explain Bubble sort?
      Explain BFS, DFS?
      Exlain .Net Concepts?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

written test followed by the 2 round technical and 1 HR
    went nice way
    1 technincal quetions on basic c and puzzles
    academic project explanation and hobby project
    c programming skills testing
    in Hr as usual back ground and tell about ones self and vagera vaera...

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical and managerial HR round, Technical interview based on the technical skills mentioned in your resume. Managerial round situation will be given. HR round common HR questions.For Java Developer ;basic core java questions along with JS, Springs and Hibernate

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bandra (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Aptitude and 3 rounds of interview i.e hr,mr and tr.Each interview lasted for 15 -20 minutes and then the results was announced by the panel and i got selected in tata consultancy services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly lengthy with a mix of technical questions and a bit of tricky questions as to how I would have approached a certain situation, the answer to which would never have been wrong in any way that was answered. The interviewers wanted to check into my approach of thinking and wanted to test my gained knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How are Chart of Accounts created?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was quite non-existent. They provided the same pay scale to everyone who was selected. In fact, any negotiation for a higher amount was not entertained,albeit in a polite manner.

Application

Interview

Good and rigorous , tested personality , practical questions were asked ,situations based questions too Hobbies were asked in detail in hr round and strengths and weaknesses as well .

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was lengthy but simple. there were 5 rounds including technical and HR and MR rounds. Prepare a lot about your former projects. Negotiate much about salary and ask for what you deserve.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

three rounds, first was the aptitude test, verbal section was simple.consisted of essay writing.second round was technical, simple questions on java.interviewers were friendly enough.some analytical questions were asked too. question on hobbies etc. HR interview was good too. interviewers were friendly. questions related to resume were asked,specifically hobbies.have a good knowledge about the company background. why you are interested in working for the company etc.all the best !

Interview Questions

• how to swap two numbers without using a temp variable?   Answer Question