Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.5

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was a walk in for Written Test and then a technical round followed by managerial round finally HR round. The whole process took 3 months with long wait. Tech round covered all the concepts in c,c++, Java.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It has three rounds

Application

Interview

there were 3 rounds as always, 1st was aptitude and email writing , 2nd was group discussion, 3rd was technical interview where there were no programming questions , asked me to solve 2 puzzles

Trainee Interview

Interview

The first stage is the written test which consists of 30 aptitude questions.
    The next stage is the interview. In this stage they will be asking the basic technical questions related to the branch and the basic HR questions. The interview process took near about 20 minutes.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2017.

Interview

First round had 4 sections- Aptitude, Email, Technical MCQ's and One simple program(Should be done using only command line arguments). Aptitude questions were a bit tough. Mcq's are based on simple "C" concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is a socket?
      OSI layers
      IPV4 classes
      Private and Public IP addresses
      Protocols   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vellore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 written round followed by technical and HR interviews.1st round consists of aptitude,reasoning verbal , basic coding . Interview process was good. They asked basic coding and a program to write. Based on interviewer, technical questions are also asked

Trainee Interview

Interview

I had a face to face interview on campus with a member of their HR and Development. Then had a phone interview that was a little more technical. Basic questions about object oriented programming(explain inheritance), basic questions about SQL (like what is a foreign key).

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about object oriented programming(explain inheritance), basic questions about SQL (like what is a foreign key).
      ↳   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Nice interview. Detailed knowledge required, no hooks and crooks will get you through. Stay focused and you may succeed.All the best everyone who got their call letters!! There are two batches in Ignite after hiring.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The aptitude this year was a difficult score.
    It usually comes as a mass recruitment company within the campus. But however to the institutes surprise . TCS conducted a joint campus at some other third party place for their aptitude round required for their placement this year and this place was in powai. Normally in a college as a whole they take minimum 50 candidates. But since it was a joint campus there was an increase in the competition and to increase the bar to reduce the intake. The aptitude was a tough one to clear. Many colleges have received bad numbers.
    Aptitude had questions of geometry, age , relationships, profit and loss , percentages combined with work and time . I sincerely request all the candidates to prepare well. Campus gate is the best resource to pass through the aptitude test.Also after getting through the aptitude, the interviews were conducted at the office.

Interview Questions

• For my friends who cleared the difficult aptitude there were questions on C , Java and basic php   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Aptitude followed by technical and HR interview. This is followed by an ILP. This is an training program for TCS employees. After successful completion of the training program you will be mapped to a project.