Tata Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Group Interview Questions

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Group (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interview for TCS’s client McGraw Hill for the New York Location. i took two rounds of Phone Interview first with a TCS employee Murali and then with the McGraw Hill employee Jenny at two different time period.

Once the interviews were done, they came back and said i need to complete 2 case studies. after submitting the case studies, they offered me the job and the contracts were signed but, they came back a day later and said the position is on hold and they are waiting from McGraw Hill for a start date.

I have been in touch with TCS for the past couple of months, they are still unable to offer me a start date.
    this is highly unprofessional. If they are unaware of the start days, why would they even start interviewing candidates? If you have gone thru’ a similar situation please let us now.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Group (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring Process, as experienced, my resume was shortlisted obtained from one of the placement consultants. Called up directly for face to face interview which was held about 5 rounds. Initial discussions with the Team Manager, Later a psychometric and with senior person and HR Head. Mean while Medical test was conducted in the campus hospital. Interview went good till last round and failed in salary negotiation. Over all good experience but there was delays in the process in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that, every questions were relevant to job.   1 Answer

Store Keeping Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group in May 2012.

Interview

Initially, an aptitude test is conducted, and also a form will be given wherein you have to fill-in our personal details and educational qualifications.

Then, if you clear the aptitude test, a GD session will be conducted. followed by an interview.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Group in July 2010.

Interview

they were a 8 members panel.they told about their company.after that a written test was taken in which i was selected.written test was followed by group discussion and later by personal interview.