Tata Interactive System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Interactive System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2017

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview

Telephone interview galore. long bouts of waiting.Seemed to be any lack of process. met boss twice but his purpose was to low ball salary, not to find out my job skills.Again many email passed and i had another interview in a hotel lobby for thirty minutes. The person seemed quite impressed With my attitude. I wa hires a week later.

Negotiation

horrible

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Recruiting agency contacted me for the job opening. Multiple rounds of interview.
    1st: Basic telephonic interview by recruiting agency
    2nd: F2F interview with Senior Manager - Totally based on past experience and PM basics. Short-list for next level!
    3rd: F2F with center head. Questions ranged from past experience, certifications, PM, education, latest industry trends.

Had to follow up with the agency to know the result.
    The interview process was very well organized and interviewers were very friendly. Over all nice experience.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri East (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Andheri East (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a typical four round interview process:
    1 Aptitude test. (easy)
    2 Technical test. (html,css questions, interview was for java developer post though)
    3 F2F Technical Interview. (nice interviewer friendly nature)
    4 HR Interview. (Normal)

Interview Questions

• They have given 2,3 programs to write in technical test round and asked questions based on those programs.

1. Separate a character from string.
      2. Patterns program.   Answer Question

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The selection process comprised of a 30 minute computer based test where one was expected to complete few English grammar exercises and create a short illustrated storyboard (using stick figures)
    The exercise tests one's mastery of the relevant subject(in this case -English)
    And one's capability to create a learning audio-video module for Primary school children.

Interview Questions

• If I could draw and create interesting storyboards according to the set guidelines.   Answer Question

Senior Manager ID Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to take their ID test. The TIS ID test is a great measure to check someone's ID Skills. I enjoyed taking it since it was challenging.

Lead Instructional Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. Questions were easy, manageable. The panel seemed intelligent and logical. The HR, however, is not very experienced in handling the recruitment. They keep the candidates waiting, for communication. I had to follow up multiple times, and the answers kept changing. In spite of clearing all the rounds and being made an offer, I didnt get an official offer. This was a big waste of time and efforts.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client, in a scenario (they gave scenarios).   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

A consultant shortlisted my resume based on my profile uploaded on a job portal. I was asked to visit the Andheri office for Face to face interview. Two rounds of interview were done on the same day, so there was no two visits involved. Salary negotiations happened over phone. Entire process lasted for 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basics about Project Managements (including cost, scope relations etc,)   Answer Question

Visual Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was a very lengthy process with almost one full day of interviews. In fact it was 4 different interviews by 4 different interviewers. From morning 10 to night 8PM it was one hectic day of interviews.

Interview Questions

• It was nice working at TIS. Fine place to work. I really enjoyed my stint there.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview

very tough interview process, multiple rounds, could take about 1-2 months to complete

Lead Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Interactive System (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Written exam then Interview. Written exam easy and one essay has to be written, Standard interview process