Tata Motors Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

2.0

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Personal contacts. I knew someone working at Tata Motors so I just handed over my resume. Later I got an email informing me that I was selected for the internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. They asked me questions on CRM and Database. Just one round. They needed someone for a project Disaster Recovery Mangement. The interview was one on one. Interview went smoothly as i had previous knowledge on CRM. The main concentration was architecture of Disaster database.

Interview Questions

• What are the main features of CRM?
      Which are the major things included in CRM?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Case study, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Case study was also based on logic and basic quantitative skills. You need to be through with your resume. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Most of the initial questions were based on case study, later moved on to certain logical and general knowledge questions.

Case study was also based on logic and basic quantitative skills. You need to be through with your resume. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Motors (Lucknow (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

In campus recruitment, company came to our college. They first shorted students on basis of C.G. and made out a list of top 12-14 students. Then a group discussion round followed. No personal interview took place.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)).

Interview

Contacted the company through an employee in company .Sent resume to Human Resource official. Then called upon for interview.Very basic questions. Overall interview was easy. They also need a official letter from Head of Department or Principal before joining.

Interview Questions

• Which cars did TATA launch at Delhi Expo.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

selection on CGPA basis, they offered us five locations dharwad, pune, jamshedpur, pantnagar, lucknow. we have to submit our resume and shortlisting was done on the basis of CGPA. this process took 2 days