Tata Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Motors (Lucknow (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

In campus recruitment, company came to our college. They first shorted students on basis of C.G. and made out a list of top 12-14 students. Then a group discussion round followed. No personal interview took place.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)).

Interview

Contacted the company through an employee in company .Sent resume to Human Resource official. Then called upon for interview.Very basic questions. Overall interview was easy. They also need a official letter from Head of Department or Principal before joining.

Interview Questions

• Which cars did TATA launch at Delhi Expo.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy. They asked me questions on CRM and Database. Just one round. They needed someone for a project Disaster Recovery Mangement. The interview was one on one. Interview went smoothly as i had previous knowledge on CRM. The main concentration was architecture of Disaster database.

Interview Questions

• What are the main features of CRM?
      Which are the major things included in CRM?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Case study, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Case study was also based on logic and basic quantitative skills. You need to be through with your resume. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Most of the initial questions were based on case study, later moved on to certain logical and general knowledge questions.

Case study was also based on logic and basic quantitative skills. You need to be through with your resume. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Personal contacts. I knew someone working at Tata Motors so I just handed over my resume. Later I got an email informing me that I was selected for the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a Summer internship process in the college and company came for the post of SHE Intern. It was a normal interview no stress related question. they asked me 6-7 questions. I was able to answer almost all the question.
    1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. Difference between GRI 4 and GRI 3.
    3. CDP and DJSI
    4. Define Sustainability for an Automobile Company.
    5. How can sustainability be brought in Automobile company?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I have submitted my resume to my college they called me directly for the internship for 3 months no further process and nothing much to worry u can also directly contact the company by sending the resume they will accept

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Jamshedpur (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy interview and asked basic questions from electronics like what is plc, demodulation, amplifier, switch, conductors, transformer, pulse, resistance, transistor, rectification, what do you know about this company ,how did you hear about us. After completion of your internship will you join us if you get offered

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

The company came to the campus. The interview process included shortlisting based on CGPA criteria. The higher your CGPA, the better the chances you have. The last student which was placed from our batch had a CGPA around 7.5.

Interview Questions

• Hands on experience of software such as SolidWorks, CATIA, Autocad   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with an initial shortlisting based on one's academic profile. Post that, there was a Group Discussion which was followed with a list of candidates shortlisted for a Panel Interview. The interview was based on the profile one had opted for, and then the final selection was done.