Tata Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

Diploma In Electrical Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Test is conducted by Tata motors is consists of Aptitude, verbal and technical(electrical​) questions. It is a basic technical question related to books.Approx 25 students is appearing for group discussion.Finally 14 students selected for interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Campus recruitment procedure:

The day started with an aptitude test: It was a mix of mechanical, electrical and statistical questions. Students appeared: 30

Group discussion: On the basis of results from Aptitude test, group discussion round conducted with around 10 selected candidates on current affairs.

Personal interview: Technical, Managerial and HR rounds

Final offer made : 2 people

Interview Questions

• Ohm's law,
      Derivation of survival/failure distribution of an electric bulb.
      Proof of some mechanical and statistical concepts   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Lucknow (India)).

Interview

Interview was taken by a panel of 3 people, 1 from HR and two from the department from which the position was! The questions were more about what the candidate has mentioned on their CV/Resume.

Paid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nit (Chad)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Nit (Chad)) in May 2017.

Interview

In interview only top 6 of the branch were allowed to face the technical interview and further selections were made. In Technical round they asked about the favorite subject and asked the questions. All though I have opt for IC engine. They asked series of questions from ic engines. They also asked HR questions. As i was from technical team so they asked questions from automobile engineering also.

Interview Questions

• Draw the pv and ts diagram of dual cycle? What is the efficiency of the diesel cycle and what are the parameters that effect the efficiency? and some questions on cooling and lubrication system   Answer Question
    • What are your short term and long term goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Jamshedpur (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview in one word was subtle. They were keen to know about the technical knowledge. They asked questions related to automobile engineering and on my subjects of choice.And there was just one hr question about my future aspirations. Interview took about 10 minutes for completion.

Interview Questions

• Why does a car not have a differential in the front?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process went well. I completed 3 round of interview, the last with the HR head Mr. Chandel and was asked to submit my documents and go for the pre employment check up. I obliged with every demand, took leaves from my current company for this and then I was told the internal doctor who signs off the medical report was on leave for 2 weeks and then I was told there was the OE restructuring going on and hence the position was on hold. It was a rather disappointing experience and I had to follow up with the recruiter as she did not have the courtesy to keep me informed.

Freasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

First part of the interview was a written test of all eligible students.
    post that, selected students were called for GD on the same day and at the end of the day list for PI was published. Day after all selected students called at TATA MOTORS office for PI and final list published in the campus after couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions was technical.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Single round of interview.... Written test was long ... it consisted of PSYchometric test as well... basic ECE questions and logical numerical questions ... interviewers were asking questions from communication systems analog digital transducers and about me my interests ... the form filled was quite long

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Motors in February 2017.

Interview

Ask questions for company related , & tell me the every strange for job . tell the quickly as u selected or rejected , tell me the salary & bonus any condition for the company.

Interview Questions

• are u doing the good job?? & ur create the good character for himself?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was very good. The questions were mainly asked from resume. The interviewers were very friendly. The test was pretty easy. But i could not clear the interview. If you are a girl then you get the job easily.