Tata Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.1

Siebel CRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Take interview as per working prifile and exp, and working and handling tools.
    Handle project currentaly work on projects.
    Siebel CRM Configuration,
    Siebel EAI,
    BU and BU Handling Process.
    Support and management
    Client Handling
    Escalation Handling

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

Was interviewed by an HR manager and a senior manager at TML. They came down to Kharagpur from Jamshedpur for the on-campus interview. There was a Group Discussion in the first round, followed by an interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was highly conversational with some behavioral questions and a basic discussion about my final year project   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Case study, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Case study was also based on logic and basic quantitative skills. You need to be through with your resume. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Most of the initial questions were based on case study, later moved on to certain logical and general knowledge questions.

Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Lucknow (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds, first is technical and the second is with higher management, general question about the current profile, some diagrammatic questions if applicable, how will you use your skills , what are your weakness and strengths, how will you overcome your weakness, how will your strengths help you in your job

Interview Questions

• what are the challenges you think are there for the profile which you have opted for   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview process was included various levels of screening process-
    1) Written test- it consist of various types of questions including technical , aptitude and English and other type of reasoning and personality testing questions.
    2) interview- the interview was regarding testing of technical skills as well as other skills such as HR ,leadership and other types of personality testing type of question. the interview was purely based in the resume of the candidate such as internships , projects and various types of extracurricular and co curricular activities.

Interview Questions

• Q) tell me about yourself?.convince us why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I have submitted my resume to my college they called me directly for the internship for 3 months no further process and nothing much to worry u can also directly contact the company by sending the resume they will accept

Assistant General Manager Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)).

Interview

Basic technical questions were asked in the area of work. Analytical ability test was conducted.Managerial ability test was conducted. I was asked on the achievements in my existing job. Professional Growth in existing organisation. willingness to relocate and willingness to transfer to other places where company operates.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome the issue of AC not working if stop-start hybrid vehicle stops the engine at the road signal   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. First there was an online aptitude test and then Personal Interview. Most of the questions were asked from Automobile Engineering. I was also asked to tell about myself .

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Varanasi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through college/university. The process took two days. It was a 2 round process.The first round was a written test and second was interview. I was interviewed at Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) in 2015.

Interview Questions

• The written test was of multiple choice questions of aptitude and department specific problems (mine was electrical). One needs to solve basic gate level mcq's to pass the test. The interview process was smooth. The questions were based on the core project listed in the resume. For the electrical profile, they tested the basic concepts of electrical machines and drives, analog and digital electronics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure that you are medically fit before considering the offer or else you may be rejected.

PGET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First we had a online test. test included psychological question set, English question set, aptitude question set and technical question set. after qualifying this test students were shortlisted for interview. There were two panel experts in my interview. They emphasized more on my M.Tech project and extra curricular activities. they were very easy going but creative people. they asked my traits and then questioned my move by making a situation in industry where i could use my traits.

Interview Questions

• 1. how will i Manage projects 2. what are my traits 3. my hobbies 4. my thesis in degree completion   Answer Question