Tata Motors Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Management Trainee

Tata Motors Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors in December 2011.

Interview

The process started with the company presentation followed by Group Discussion on the topic "Supposing the government rule failed in a country and UN has appointed the group to take a decision and implement the system. Few people got shortlisted for the interview which ranged from political rule, historical facts and details of various autocrats, Jasmine Revolution. It also included the situation of selling trucks.

Interview Questions

• Differences of the ruling patterns of various autocrats   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Just introduction and family background was asked. they asked questions like why Tata motors and the automobile industry. Interview ran hardly 7-8 mins in totality. That's it. No technical questions were asked during the entire process.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

This particular company has regressive, discriminatory hiring policies. Be cautious- before, after and during the interview process. Their hiring process is quite honestly a blight on the image of inclusivity Tata group would like to project of itself.

I had cleared the interview process and my b-school was mailed a confirmation of my recruitment. Two weeks later after my final placement week had concluded, they revoked my offer, on the apparent pretext of poor eyesight. The interview was for a management trainee position, and till now I have received no explanation as to why a person who can complete an MBA unhindered by his eyesight will be inconvenienced by the same when working for the company.
    I networked a bit and found that there is something of a pattern to this, with a gentleman, who had been offered a position in the design department rejected because of less than perfect hearing. This event was quite a few years back though and the gentleman was an M. Tech graduate.
    As stated above, be very careful about your careers when you are applying for this firm, as their sluggish approach to communication and archaic hiring policies might lead to the ruin of quite a few bright careers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the Auto Industry.   Answer Question
    • How would you relate your internship experience to the CV industry (MBA specific)   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Very humiliating and inappropriate. There were 3 rounds of personal interview and one round of group discussion. The first 2 personal rounds were good. But there was a very misogynist and highly unprofessional interviewer in the final round who crossed all the lines of ethics and conduct required in a formal interview to the extent of asking very humiliating personal questions.

Interview Questions

• In the last round the inappropriate questions were:
      1) My family background and my parents' marital status
      2) Again my upbringing because he wanted to know whether I will fit in the organizations' culture.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

College Hiring. Resume Shortlisting followed by Group Discussion. Interview by HR and Business Manager in College. Phonic Interview by Head of a Department. Departments and reporting / Early joining given post this interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Initial there was an aptitude test, after that we had one screening round and then the final few candidates who fitted well had final interview. The preference was given to the experienced candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are fit for the company?   1 Answer