Tata Motors Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2016

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Silchar (India)).

Interview

Through campus placement. company visited college. took online quant and verbal tests and then followed by a gd. next was interview. that is it.everything happened on the same date. i was selected with ease. extra curriculars did help.

Interview Questions

• was asked about ic engines and few manufacturing process like honing   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First I was called by the recruiter for a walk-in Interview and I got shortlisted there. After 2 weeks of that, I was called for a telephonic interview round and got selected finally. Then there was a Medical Checkup at Pune Plant. After medical fitness review, HR Interview was conducted. Then the offer was made based on my CTC expectation and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• How do you find yourself fit to work for the organization ?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process is very fast and candidate is Interviewed on his or her past work profile and accolades. There may be several rounds of interview depending upon the grade you are getting hired for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate too much as you are offered a grade based upon your no of years of work exp and qualification.

Manager Interview

Interview

5 rounds, hr, manager,case study, presentation,final with business head

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had applied online for a job position and received a phone call from the HR dept on 19 Dec 2012, asking me to come for an interview on 22 Dec 2012. I gave interviews for two departments (hybrid vehicle group & Vehicle electricals) and got chosen for the second department.

Interview Questions

• They were asking questions mostly from my previous work experience, only technical. No HR questions were posed.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Campus selection:
    Written test (technical + logical + analytical)
    GD (general topic)
    Personal interview (team of 3 in panel)
    Medical test

Negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Nothing extra ordinary happened...the thing was i was asked question which was generic in nature. like what u do daily etc..etc.The thing is this...if they are in urgent need they will hire you.i was picked because i suppose no one was willing to work there..

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Guwahati (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

There was VC on which the interview took place

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Normally 3 rounds - 1 telephonic, 2 technical then salary negotiation. Initial telephonic was taken by HR, 2nd round by your immediate supervisor and final round by Plant head and other department head.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors in December 2011.

Interview

Written Test:
    Online. Related to courses of Design, MOS, TOM.
    Tough MCQ’s based on formulae that had to be memorized and were calculation
    intensive.
    Technical Interview:
    About 45mins. Questions about you, CPI and extra-curricular activities were asked.
    Why Mechanical Engineering?
    About intern and favorite subject.
    HR:
    Others were asked questions based on resume, internship and 2nd and 3rd year related
    projects.
    Short discussion on Extra-curricular activities.

Interview Questions

• Which is better SI or CI engine(in general).   1 Answer