Tata Motors Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Normally 3 rounds - 1 telephonic, 2 technical then salary negotiation. Initial telephonic was taken by HR, 2nd round by your immediate supervisor and final round by Plant head and other department head.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview is both technical and HR mix. Focus is on values and ethics. Employee family background. interviewers had asked us to make video cv/ video self introduction. Situational questions. also there was IQ test. Analytical test. Psychometric test. GD process

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview process varies with different scenarios the company is facing in. For me there was one grilling technical interview & one HR interview. After that I was placed.
    The whole interview process was very good once the interview started, before that is was mostly chaos. The process lacked systematic approach.

Interview Questions

• Question asked about the past experience and engineering calculations, which was then linked to my future plans.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The administration is pretty bad at that.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

It was brief with only one Hr and one functional interviewer . One round on functional expertise and knowledge

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation

Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring process is very fast and candidate is Interviewed on his or her past work profile and accolades. There may be several rounds of interview depending upon the grade you are getting hired for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate too much as you are offered a grade based upon your no of years of work exp and qualification.

Manager Interview

Interview

5 rounds, hr, manager,case study, presentation,final with business head

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Nothing extra ordinary happened...the thing was i was asked question which was generic in nature. like what u do daily etc..etc.The thing is this...if they are in urgent need they will hire you.i was picked because i suppose no one was willing to work there..

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Campus selection:
    Written test (technical + logical + analytical)
    GD (general topic)
    Personal interview (team of 3 in panel)
    Medical test

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Guwahati (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

There was VC on which the interview took place

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Good and At par with the Industry.