Tata Motors Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The job requirement was placed, I got a call after 6 months for the interview. Again it took more than 1 month to say i have cleared the interview.Direct Interview with reporting boss for lateral hire.

Interview Questions

• Work related questions, what did you do? your role, etc.,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune City (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Through Phone, HR contacted directly he is good but the Team head was put our confidence level down, If you answered all the questions what they asked then you ll get PhD degree.

Interview Questions

• Very Difficult they asked nearly 2hours regarding unknown part of it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very good. More understanding on my subject expertise and situational also. I was also asked on lots of Competency based question leading from the Leadership practices and the skill of my Job.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was very creepy. Process was very long & it took TML to revert for all my questions 3 months. They added stages after stages & for all my questions HR has to take atleast 1 -2 weeks to revert.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors in December 2015.

Interview

Techical and aptitude objective type test on electronic subject and aptitude
    GD/PI on quality is myth or not.
    Technical round asking about automobile
    HR round of about 30 min and asking very simple questions

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Ranchi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Aptitude Test , followed by Group Discussion , HR Round and last a phone screen. Most of rounds were simple enough. This company is not the place for computer science students. Please be aware of this. For management it is okay to begin with.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors in February 2015.

Interview

Initialinterviwe on phone, it mostly depend on situation, some time 2 rounds with personal interview. HR round is he last one. After that they will ask for salary expectation and medicle test. But everything is already finalised.