Tata Motors Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Campus interview. Same process like anyother. There was a Personality and IQ test followed by a Group Discussion. Then we were presented infront of Panel of interviewers.. Post that, they had someone assigned to each qualifier for a one to one session. Lastly, it was ended with an HR round. Since, this was for a short period ie. 3 months Internship. The level was quite average.

Interview Questions

• Questions on General Management, P&L and related.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by technical and HR interview.... .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. . ... ...

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very chilled out and systematic. They started with psychometric test followed by on to one interview with operations manager. They tested technical knowledge along with reasoning skills. Overall experience was average.