Tata Motors Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Motors Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

3.2

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors in November 2017.

Interview

Following steps were involved in the process
1. Online Test - Which consists of Aptitude, Sales Awareness, Leadership Skills, HR behaviourial test
2. Group Discussion - Topics were mostly on current affairs, general knowledge
3. Interview - It went on for 15-20 mins. Questions were mostly based on my resume, moreover interviewers started asking questions on my skills, internship etc.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why do you want to get into sales?
    2. Different business scenarios were given, asked me to compare Pros and Cons
    3. Some questions related to the automobile industry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

It started with why should we select you and was given 3 minutes to convince them. After they saw my passion towards sales, they grilled me a bit on mechanical engineering question as it happens to be my undergrad qualification. Also faced a few tricky sales situation questions like how will you increase a the sale of EVs and leading products of TaMo. They also gave time to ask questions to which I asked about GST regime impacts on the auto industry and TaMo in particular.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Brief but to the point, they make you fill a form having all the details that a CV or resume would have like, your work ex, projects, hobbies z academic qualifications, and basic hr questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years and why Tata motors.

Interview Questions

• How important is the technical knowledge of a vehicle for a sales manager?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Motors (Manipal (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Being a campus select, I was tested on my knowledge about automobile engineering and also about my selling skills and extra curricular activities I was part of in college.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Chennai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

hiring and interview : Hiring and interview process is systematic. there was written test and interview with panel members.initially thought it will be difficult. process was to question about the existing job role, challanges involved and how we overcame the difficulties. the process and methods used in the current role was also looked at .

Interview Questions

• Technical details about the vehicles was asked which was the difficult part   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Tsm selection process consist of a Aptitude test and a interview .Around 20 were shortlisted from 100 who gave aptitude test .Aptitude test comprises of sections like quant ,verbal ,reasoning ,sales acumen etc .Questions from numbers (basic questions ),profit and loss etc .Interview panel consisted of three.One from marketing and two from HR side .Interview was chill .They wanted to know our inclination towards sales. Prepare well about the company and ur reasons for joining .Rest everything destiny !