Tata Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Technologies

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview then face to face. The face to face was conducted by an existing BA and a representative from HR. All very easy, no difficult questions. They look for the type of person to fit in rather than any specific technology experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a telephonic interview by my manager, where he asked general stuff. It was then followed by a test on excel. This was then followed by a one on one interview with my Manager and our department head.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was good completed in 3 weeks for 2 rounds of interviews. First round with Team Leader followed by Program manager and final with HR related to salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can negotiate but not much very limited.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was good. I got phone call from the HR and they were great. It was 4 years back. I loved the company and its work culture. I would like to work there again. its a great company.