Tata Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Technologies

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through employee-referral. Only 2 rounds of interview were there as it was an internship and I was a under grad student. One telephonic and one on site interview. Their expectations were nothing but employee should be willing to learn and try new things.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and few technical questions basically OOP, C# questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Conduct an online test by cocubes then shortlisted candidate are selected for gd and then pi .In pi ask about project,and question like function overloading,overriding,jdbc connectivity,
    Keys in dbms and sql query

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through the campus / University.
    There were two section in the aptitude test conducted by Cocubes.com . The first section consisted of 30 question which comprised of General Awareness (16 Questions ),Quantitative Aptitude ,Logical reasoning and 2-3 questions based on your English proficiency .
    The second section consisted of Technical Question related to your stream. There was no negative marking.There were based on programming Basics(c,c++ and Java) for computer engineering stream .
    Its almost 1 and a half month the company didn't declare the result . Don't be dependent even if your paper was good enough .Keep trying for another company as well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Prime minister of sri Lanka ?
      2. Virtual destructor ?
      3. Miss Femina Award of a particular year ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Solapur (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

3 rounds in total, starting from morning till evening,
    5-6 interviewers in total
    First: Group Discussion round, ( a panel of 5 judges )
    Second: Technical Interview process,
    Thrid: Human Resources Panel

Interview Questions

• GD was based on social issues trending at that time,
      TI was mostly based on projects and subjects during B.Tech
      HR as usual, tell me about ... blah blah   Answer Question