Tatts Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tatts Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tatts Group.

Interview

had 1 face to face interview of 15mins on tuesday, it was non technical, discussed the job description and my background how that matches the advertised position. wanted me to start by coming monday. On Wednesday I got positive feedback and requested to provide referee details. Got official offer on Friday and Join the company on monday

Interview Questions

• JOb demands to work on few weekends and public holidays on rotating roster from 7am to 8pm, Will I be ok? Compensation is already balanced in annual salary.   Answer Question

UBET Contact Centre Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tatts Group (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

After applying it can take up to two weeks to here back as to whether you have been accepted for an interview. They then request that you select a time over two-three days that you will be able to attend an interview at their head office.

During the interview you sit down with two Managers/HR personnel and are asked a range of questions about your Customer Service experience and your Sports Knowledge. They then run you through what the training requirements would be, and the work environment.

You're then required to complete an audio test, in which you listen to a voice repeat number/word combinations and you must type them on a computer exactly as you hear them.

Interview Questions

• How far does your knowledge of sports extend? Name teams from AFL, Tennis, NRL, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tatts Group (Brisbane (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at office in Albion with a woman asking questions and a man taking notes. Was asked about work experience and how it relates to the position. Took a listening test which involved listening to letters and numbers. Was emailed saying they were happy with the interview and wanted to check references before training begins. Sent references immediately with no reply. 10 days later I was sent an email saying because references were sent too late the job offer had been rescinded. Very crooked behaviour.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ubet?
      Name 3 Rugby league teams and 2 tennis players   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tatts Group (Brisbane (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

I turned up early for interview and sat at the front desk for 45minutes after the scheduled interview start time. Theere was to be three people one of which actually knew Java but this person couldn't be bothered to turn up.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just asked things about my resume and told me about the role. Never called back or emailed after the interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tatts Group.

Interview

2 panel members asking a few questions then a listening test. The listening test was multiple choice where you listen to a series of letters and numbers being read out and select the one you think you heard. It was all pretty straight forward and if you have call centre experience you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tatts Group (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2015.

Interview

One on one interview with a supervisor, where we talked about racing and sports. They asked which teams and or sports I followed. Then it was a hearing test on a phone where you had to listen to a sequence of numbers and tick on a page the correct sequence.

Interview Questions

• What sports I followed. If I knew much about Racing.   1 Answer