Tavisca Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tavisca Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Tavisca Solutions

3.2

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ambala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Ambala (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

there was a aptitude test first., than a coding test,after that technical and HR interview. The aptitude and coding round was average. and company is focused on data structure mainly.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in June 2019.

Interview

Process took 1 day.quick process . fast decision making technical interview panel with 2 people. It was at pune office. .net basics. web form based question. api test.
    given pre implemented hotel results api. told me to implement a page with search hotels by criteria. paging for results.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ambala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Ambala (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

In first round he had a test containing aptitude question ,data structures question , two coding question (one was pattern printing and other one was based on dynamic programming) , sql and little bit of O.S and Networking questions and after that
    test was not that difficult and after that in next round they again gave us two coding question to solve first one was easy and second one was little tricky. After that we had 3 interview , two technical and one HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mullana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Mullana (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

There was a total of 5 rounds. The first round was Aptitude, second coding, third technical interview, and fourth HR. The process took 2 days. The coding questions were very basic. The interviewers were also very calm and cool. I got eliminated in a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• The very first question was Tell me about yourself? Then they started asking everything about my projects and skills that I wrote in my resume. They were very friendly.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions.

Interview

It was an Online process on their given website then direct call for PI from the company itself.company is in pune so maybe telephonic interview they take for the people who are not local.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1. Aptitude test involving C programming questions and puzzles.
    2. Technical round involving coding, mainly data structures and algorithms. Some questions on technical difficulties faced and resolved in recent projects.
    3. HR interview digging into immediate goals and recent projects.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions about applications and implementation of graphs and Priority Queue
      2. Linked list questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied through a consulting. Interview consist of 4 rounds GD ,Tech interview, programming and HR. Technical topic is given for GD. The interviewers are too polite. They asked the basic Java questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interviewer was very professional and helpful but I couldn't perform as more than 50% of the questions were not mentioned on the JD. Please mention the needed skills of the interviewee when you invite them.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

1. A detailed orientation about the organization.
    2. A written screening aptitude test including math, logic, problem solving and paper based pseudo code lasting 1 hr.
    3. Multiple rounds of technical interviews. Approximately 20 min to 1 hr each. Had interviews with one of the founders as well.
    4. HR interview.
    5. Immediate announcement of the results.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

there are 2-3 rounds. Aptitude test being the first. If you score well in this, then you are almost certain to get through. Second is technical round. Algorithms, Data Structures and questions on project work are asked. Next round is HR round. It is just to test your integrity. Be honest.

Interview Questions

• Apply graph data structure and build a real time system.   1 Answer

Negotiation

fixed package for freshers. 3.6L is told and later increased to 4.2L as a strategy to please.