Tavisca Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tavisca Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.3

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bareilly (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Bareilly (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First their was an online test which took place in our college itself, it comprised of 5 logical questions which sound really weird at first, but soon i realized it was a algorithm which is operating on some data, after those 5 questions the next section was having aptitude questions, in total we had 90 mins to complete.

Few days later i came to know that i have cleared the round and the company will be visiting our campus for conduction F2F rounds.

When they came, they delivered an energetic presentation, and listed the benefits the company provides to their employees, free food, cab facility and much more.

The process was simple, two F2F technical and one HR round was conducted.

The first TR revolved around the basic understanding of OOPS, Data Structures, Searching & Sorting, Analytical & Problem solving skills.

Only half of the people made it to 2nd TR.

In the 2nd TR, some people were asked with basic Computer Network questions, but for me the whole interview went over the Projects i made in ASP.NET, and a couple of Puzzles, i was pretty sure that i have made it to the final F2F, and yes i made it.

In the last, HR round was conducted, it was easy, usual talks which revolved around exploring us and our interests.

at the end in total 3 among us were offered.

Suggestions:
    Have your basics strong in programming, the company mostly work on ASP.NET, so if you know it and have projects on it you may have a chance.

Interview Questions

• Heap Sort, Reversing a Linked list, Puzzles, Multiple Inheritance, ASP.NET   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through placement campus. Process took one day. I got selected from first round which is aptitude. Question pattern mainly focuses on logical activity. second round is technical which is followed by Hr round. Very energetic people.Impressed alot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I got a call from Tavisca for 1st technical round. They informed me on the next day that I have cleared the 1st round and asked me to come to the company for the 2nd technical round. They asked me questions on my academic projects, oops concepts, linux and couple of programs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Amritsar (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

great experience. There was a Group discussion, followed by a case study and finally an interview.Be fore the recruitment process, there was a presentation by the CEO himself on his experience of building the company and his other investments.
    In the Group discussion, 14 people were there. Whereas in the case study, there were 3 groups with 3 people each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call from consultancy.Interview Process took 1 day.2 technical rounds.technical interview panel with 2 people.they asked me questions on oops,c#.net ,asp.net, mvc, linq, jquery, ajax, 2-3 puzzles, easy programs.they expect detail answer to all the questions.

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

HR was very very Cooperative & Friendly. Interview process was good.Interviewer was very intelligent.he was Trying to make me comfortable. genrally, this is not happen in most of the company.he asked questions on ASP.net & WCF.he also asked few apti questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on practical scenario. ASP.net & WCF   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was an on-campus selection. I went through a technical interview followed by a 45-minutes discussion with the CEO. They also had an aptitude cum programming test which, luckily, I didn't have to go through. Since I was a fresher, they asked questions on the projects that I had done.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Process took 1 day.quick process . fast decision making technical interview panel with 2 people. It was at pune office. .net basics. web form based question. api test.
    given pre implemented hotel results api. told me to implement a page with search hotels by criteria. paging for results.
    direct interview with ceo asked to go in leadership role n try to create width in the skill set.

Api Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was selected from an online programming contest, which was relatively easy.

The on-site first round was a discussion on the program I created in the contest. Since the problem in the contest was easy, there wasn't much to ask about. Hence I think the interviewer was just checking if it really was me who wrote the program.

In the next round, we were each given a task to program for. I had to write an API, having various input options, to return results from 2 XMLs with different schema. The problem statement stated to take care of Code Design, OOP concepts, code format, documentation and such about 8 things, which I don’t think was possible to complete within a reasonable time frame, along with developing a solution, and that too for programmers who had experience working on RDBMSs and not XMLs. The interviewer asked me to stop half-way after 2 and a half hours, and said that the quality of programmer they require was very high, but they could give me a support job, which I declined. I couldn’t understand why they did not mention anything about this in the interview email. They even gave me 2 days to think about the support job, and called 2 days later to check if I was ready to accept their offer.

Interview Questions

• What was used before generic collections were introduced in .net?   3 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process seemed to be working find till the time I met them in person. I was told that there were NO OPENINGS in the firm when I was at their office after clearing first telephonic interview.
    After the first round, they asked me to come down to their Pune office for further interviews. I think the conduct of HR was very unprofessional. They could've informed me at least a day earlier.

My interview was taken by the CEO of the firm. He was trying to find out what my personal likings are, and if I am passionate about what I like in my personal life. I have no idea how that's going to help him build his business, but I think if I had spoken for a topic for 5 minutes, I would have impressed him.
    He also asked me about current affairs to test if I keep myself updated. I failed here horribly. I guess I panicked and forgot. Later I realised it's something I could've answered easily. His assessment was fair at this time.
    Very little was discussed about my current role, how I manage clients, how do I look at problems, and how I approach them. I think these are the basic necessities of any BA.
    After the interview, the HR guy told me that a colleague of his, would send me some feedback.
    Still waiting!

In all, my arrival wasn't expected and the HR and CEO had to play along.

I wish them well, I just hope they'd be more professional towards prospective candidates.