Tavistock Restaurants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tavistock Restaurants

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tavistock Restaurants (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Great. The goal seemed to be finding the strengths that align with the position AND the requirements of the brand. As opposed to merely weeding out a bad candidate, the hiring manager sought to explain the honest state of the department and industry as a whole, what the brands were doing to overcome challenges, etc... Allowed for a collaborative conversation.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the brand? And what do you think?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tavistock Restaurants (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter was good & passionate, but the follow through was so poor. Several weeks between interviews. Missed their own timelines that they set. Different stories on job expectations. Training not well defined.

Interview Questions

• If I got your spouse liquored up - what would they tell me about you that you may not want me to know. (I am not joking)   1 Answer

The company lacked continuity between what they said and how they do business. Leadership changes had an impact on how they see the future - different interviewers had different stories. Never did what they said they would do.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tavistock Restaurants.

Interview

Very long interview. You will meet with up to 5 people

Negotiation

No negotiation

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tavistock Restaurants (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Came in on seperate occasions to meet with General Manager and Executive Chef. Interview was very straight forward and smooth. There were no set questions, it was very much a simple conversation regarding my qualifications and what I am searching for in a position with the company. There was a pretty in depth background check to ensure employment could be offered and it took about a week for it to come back. After the background check the position was offered and a salary was agreed upon.

Interview Questions

• What are your ultimate goals in this industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tavistock Restaurants (Emeryville, CA).

Interview

The interview process was fine. Didn't take long, the person who interviewed me was nice, but then they let the wolves loose on you once you get past the nice pretty, interviewer.