Taycor Financial Junior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taycor Financial Junior Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick and direct process. No beating around the bush. Spoke with the President of the company who was very thorough with his information on what the job entails. I was slightly thrown off because of how genuine and descriptive he was. Most job interviews have you fishing for the right information, but they lay it all out at Taycor.

Interview Questions

• What are you hobbies? What do you like to do outside of work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Taycor Financial

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Started off with a phone call to give me a little information about the job and to see if I was ok with the job description and then set up a 1 on 1 interview.

It was a pretty basic interview to get to know each other face to face and if we could both work together. Is this somewhere I would want to work and for Taycor if Im someone they could work with. Along with laying out the job description and whats expected.

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taycor Financial.

Interview

Over the past few months I have been searching online for job opportunities to start once I graduate this June. I didn't think it would be too difficult but for some reason every job I found of interest on job posting sites ended up being a huge scam. After a bunch of discouraging let downs, I was relieved to interview with Taycor.

Taycor, unlike the others I've found, was not a scam and the interview was one of the best I've had. It was a group interview and lasted about an hour. We met a few executives and learned a lot about the company. The environment was a little competitive, but I did my best to stand out of the crowd. It has only been a couple days and I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hoping I get the chance for a second interview... fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• Given the choice, what type of equipment would you want your customer to lease and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I learned about the Jr. Account Executive position through the company website although I initially learned about the company a few years ago through my university’s career website. After reading the job description I emailed the company with my resume and within that same day I received a phone call and was able to set up the first interview. I immediately received an email confirming my interview with an address and parking instructions that turned out to be really helpful.
         Upon arriving at the office I was immediately greeted by the interviewer who was also the person with whom I had set up my interview with. He directed me to the conference room and began the interview. The interview held in the conference room was one to one and very straight to the point of getting to know the interviewee. My interviewer did an extremely well job of explaining recent changes made to make the company in order to make it more efficient. I was also able to learn about an available marketing position I was unaware of which as it turns out is extremely crucial to the success of the company. All of my questions concerning how the company conducts business were answered very thoroughly. I was even able to get some feedback on how to improve my resume. The only thing that was left unclear was the expectations of the second part of the interview, which is this review.
         The overall feeling of this interview was good as it gave a great representation of the company and the professionalism in which it conducts all aspects of its business.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the skills you have learned through your work experience?   Answer Question

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taycor Financial.

Interview

Found the job on the company website, applied by emailing my resume. Received an email a day later to set up a phone interview. We scheduled a phone interview for the next day. Phone interview went well, the interviewer was friendly and informative. Scheduled an in-person interview for the following week, and got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Asking how to handle the conversation with a rude and hostile business.   Answer Question

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taycor Financial in February 2012.

Interview

Aside from Taycor Financials’ high standing in the business world, the company has one of best website layouts I have seen compared to other equipment leasing and financing companies in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. These two qualities about Taycor Financial encouraged me to apply for the Jr. Account Executive position. The day after I applied, Taycor promptly called back. We scheduled a face-to-face interview for the following day.

The day of the interview was a great learning opportunity for the company and myself to evaluate if I would be a good fit with the culture and goals of Taycor Financial. The environment seemed to have a balanced blend of professionalism and friendly staff. The interviewer laid down the overview of two open positions: a Jr. Account Executive and Marketing Assistant position. I learned that the Jr. Account Executive position would be primarily calling potential customers to find new leads. The Marketing Assistant position was also very attractive because they are using technology in new innovative ways to reach larger audiences. The interviewer shared that one of the most important qualities in a candidate for Taycor Financial is cooperation with the team. It is imperative to remain on the task at hand and stick to the formula that has been proven to profit. I would encourage other candidates to apply if they can do this well. Overall the entire experience was quick and informative.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be offered the choice between the jr. account executive and marketing position because I had applied for the jr. account executive position.   1 Answer