Cover image for Teach for America

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral20%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teach for America (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. I did a virtual interview. TFA kept me informed throughout the entire process, letting me know when and how to come prepared. After the virtual screening, I completed and submitted a case-study. They got to me a few days later with my offer which included the salary and benefits package.

Interview Questions
  • How are your organizational skills?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Applied online, quick response via email. 2 phone interviews, 1 project.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Teachers

197.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Teach for America~105049
Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The entire process was wonderful. They communicate very clearly and provide a ton of information to the applicant. They gave dates for the every step of the process and met those. The people I interviewed with were fun, professional and gracious. I did a phone interview with one person then a video interview with 3 people.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in May 2013

Interview

There were a few different interviews as well as an activity I had to fill out complete regarding the work. Interviews consisted of a range of questions to help them better understand me as a person. The interviewers were very friendly and open. The interview was conducted via phone and computer. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (Philadelphia, PA) in Apr 2011

Interview

Applying for a staff position required me to submit an online application, upload my resume and a cover letter, that took approximately 1.5 hours. The great thing about this company is they get back to you no matter what, in the exact time frame they tell you (no waiting around), and their process is quick.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me both questions about my experiences and behavioral based questions. Some questions: -What goals did you have for your students in the classroom? How did you reach those results? -What about our core values resonates with you? -Tell me about a time when you hit a lot of failures, how did you work through those?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (New York, NY) in Mar 2011

Interview

The hiring process went well. This organization is extremely professional. They asked me to describe challenges I've faced, times I have worked with a coworker on a project and we didn't see eye to eye

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it?
4 people found this interview helpful