KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in Jun 2018

Interview

I was given two parts to my interview process. The first involved a phone screen, and the second involved a video interview that lasted around an hour. Overall the interview process was nice and personable. I was able to learn a lot more about what was involved with the position than I knew previously. What was nice is that they spent a lot of time on getting to know why the candidate wanted to interview as opposed to just focusing on resume content alone.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you passionate about this position?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Teach for America (Grand Rapids, MI) in Jul 2016

Interview

it was easy there was one phone interview and an application, they asked a few questions and we talked on skype and that was it, i just had to fill something out online

Interview Questions
  • why are you applying for this position?

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

9d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teach for America (Dayton, OH)

Interview

There were two in person interviews and one over the phone interview. I believe that it definitely was very tedious for the type of position that I was applying for to have such a rigorous interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one time you felt like you were challenged? What did you do to overcome this challenge and what was a takeaway?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Teach for America (Washington, DC) in Jun 2015

Interview

During the interview a number of questions that were asked were experience based questions where you have to have an example that relates to the question with the results. For these questions you also have to have the outcome of the experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful