Teach for America Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teach for America Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teach for America (Washington, DC).

Interview

There were two in person interviews and one over the phone interview. I believe that it definitely was very tedious for the type of position that I was applying for to have such a rigorous interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you felt like you were challenged? What did you do to overcome this challenge and what was a takeaway?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teach for America

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teach for America (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

During the interview a number of questions that were asked were experience based questions where you have to have an example that relates to the question with the results. For these questions you also have to have the outcome of the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teach for America (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

I met with a campus recruiter and was contacted a couple weeks later asking if I would interview for the position (I did not apply for the position they reached out saying they thought I would be a good fit). I interviewed on the phone with 2 managers and 1 current campus campaign coordinator.

Interview Questions

• How to analyze trends in a data set.
      How would you pitch TFA to a student?
      What is your personal experience with diversity?
      What are some of your marketing ideas for campus?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

You will always be been tasks and small projects to complete through out your interview process. Enjoyed the experience liked how the tasks prepared you for the role. Also you were allowed to fully express why you are attached to the mission.

Interview Questions

• Experience speaking to a large group of people that you do not know   Answer Question

Campus Campaign Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teach for America.

Interview

The hiring process was rigorous but if you have experienced interviews before you will be fine! Definitely prepare, know your resume and be able to articulate how your experience translates to the CCC role!

Interview Questions

• Be able to talk about positives and negatives about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

None