Find jobs for Core Member

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Core Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 1.1K interviews

Interviews at Teach for America

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Everyone was very nice and helpful. The interview was relatively easy and my interviewer was so sweet. They truly want you to succeed and want to work with you so you can display your best qualities

Interview Questions
  • How do you keep organized?
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The interview was very intensive, lasting 4-5 hours. You have to plan a 5 minute lesson, conduct a teamwork based activity with people you are essentially competing with, and then do a 1-1 interview for about 45 minutes. It was very hard, but also one of the most positive interview experiences I've had!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

9d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

There are 4 application rounds per year starting in the fall. The application is thorough and requires a personal statement. A phone interview follows and if you are invited for the onsite interview then you will be required to do a sample 5min teaching lesson and 1 or 2 face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Would there be any reason for you to leave the core/teaching profession during your 2 year commitment?
RSS Feed</>Embed