KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Development Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,091 of over 1.1K interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

We started with a casual in-person interview/initial screener at a Starbucks. I was then invited to complete a performance task over several days (involving some research, analysis, and proposals), which was time-consuming and challenging but also kind of fun. The last step was a final in-person interview where a met a few other members of the team.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember super well, but I'm pretty sure they asked me about my approach to teaching literacy.
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The Whole process took 3-4 weeks, the process was: Phone interview, 1:1 interview, panel interview with activity, reference check. I was an internal candidate so there’s a slightly modified process for internal candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a challenging relationship with a key stakeholder.

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

11d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Thirty minute interview with two people from the company, took place over an online call. Asked normal interview questions along with questions focused on DEI development, particularly in the field of public education.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The interview was a full day at my undergraduate institution. It consisted of a group interview with activities such as role-play, and a one-on-one interview. I'm not sure if there were more steps beyond that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful