Find jobs for Director

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Director Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter7%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Thirteen interviews. Many of them with multiple people so cannot express the difficulty of getting through it. As I went through the process of one position, they would simultaneously interview me for other roles. I don't know if this was their normal format, but it was interesting.

Interview Questions
  • There were many projects so it's difficult to nail down a single question. They were more interested in the entire thought process and use mock situations that you had to respond to as to how you would proceed, or not as the case may be.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Organized and great communication. First was an invite to record a video introduction by answering a few questions. Next was an in person interview. The hiring manager called to tell me they selected someone else. Communication was A++ but the interviewer brought up age during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

5d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Typical process in COVID-19 world - virtual one-way interview and then zoom interview for 34 minutes. Friendly, but challenging. Lasted about a month. Would try again if another opportunity presented itself.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful