Teach for America Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teach for America Director Interview Questions

3.5

Director Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in July 2015.

Interview

It was a lengthy process involving a phone screen, a written project, and two stages of phone interviews. Interviews were a challenging mix of questions, including both standard behavioral questions (e.g. "Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict at work...") and case-style questions about how I would approach a specific project I might be asked to complete in the role. But everyone I communicated with was extremely professional, courteous, responsive, and well-organized. It was clear they were putting thought and effort into the process and committed to selecting the best candidate.

Although I did not ultimately receive an offer, the hiring manager told me it was a very difficult decision, provided feedback and encouraged me to apply for similar roles with the organization in the future. I left feeling that the time and effort I had put into the process had been valued, and that I had learned quite a bit by engaging in it.

Interview Questions

• Which of the TFA core values do you most identify with and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Teach for America

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Teach for America.

Interview

Process began with a 30 minute phone interview to assess whether there was a culture fit.

Then was given a round of exercises, followed by a call to discuss the exercises, and a couple behavioral questions.

Couple more rounds of phone interviews, followed by another round of exercises. I don't think this is common, but it can happen.

Interview Questions

• Scenario role play: A colleague is opposed to a project that you have been assigned to. You need her help to successfully complete the project. How would you address this.   Answer Question