Find jobs for ESL Teacher

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America ESL Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1.1K interviews

Interviews at Teach for America

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

There is a section of the interview where you present a lesson plan that you made, must be under five minutes and the other half is more Q&A . It lasts for about an hour and a half

Interview Questions
  • To create a lesson plan what diversity and equity looks like to you
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Teach for America (New York, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

The process is long and tedious process. They requested a lot of information at first. They conducted a phone interview, asked a lot of situational questions. Advised of the process prior to asking you questions.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have developing lesson plans? What was the most success method you used to help capture engagement of the lesson?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

6d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments