Find jobs for Manager, Teacher Leadership Development

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Manager, Teacher Leadership Development Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter14%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America in Jan 2021

Interview

Was very smooth and organized. Was provided pre-reading that helped a bit with some of the interview questions. Interviewers really wanted to get a sense of commitment to goals/mission of the organization so a lot of questions dealt with my understanding and drive for the TFA mission.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us about why you want to work for TFA
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in Jul 2020

Interview

Long and grueling. Lots of writing. Takes a week to hear from them after submitting anything. Feel like my time was wasted. Doesn’t make sense to interview so many candidates. You can tell right away if you will not get the job. The manager will have a disappointed look on her face, and the interview will be less than 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

5d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The interview process was rigorous, but that is to be expected. There a multiple components to the process including data analysis, creating a plan to help make a teacher more effective and phone/in person interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful