Teach for America 2008 Corps. Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

2008 Corps Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2007.

Interview

Once you submitted your personal statement, an additonal required essay and other basic information such as your GPA and courses that you took in the application center, they will filter out the candidates that they think is is a good fit to Teach for America. The first round interview is via phone and you are asked to read a few educational article and reflect over the implication and your opinions behind them on tops of situational questions. The second round/final round is an all-day on-site interview with a 5 minutes lesson which you should prepared for, a group discussion monitored by interviewer, a role-play with an interviewer and finally behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your schedule? Show me step by step on how you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since our salary is based on public school district's pay schedule and there is no room to wiggle around it.