KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 1.1K interviews

Other33%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Phone Interview was fine - very standard. The final interview was quite long - full day. The project required during the process was challenging but manageable. Overall a fairly standard experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond to feedback?
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter, project, 3 additional group interviews. The process is far too tedious and takes way too much time, especially if they aren't going to make an offer at the end. I don't think they value peoples time.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

5d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Interview was very thorough. They do not really do a good job of getting to know the new employer. It is clear there is a right answer and if you dont say the right answer, with respect to their corp values, they wont seek to understand why you disagree. Very difficult to get accepted but if you talk about you lack of priviledge...ie if you are of any minority than it is A LOT easier to get in.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about profound additional impact within the classroom?

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

This was a very thorough and thoughtful process. Most questions are relevant, thought provoking, and really get down to how well you will perform in the job. There are technical aspects depending upon the role, but this was a key indicator of success for me as a candidate as well as the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • If outside the organization, knowledge of the nature of the work as a whole.
RSS Feed</>Embed