KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Managing Director Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Submitted application and was invited for first round with two interviewers a few days after. Standard first interview, friendly team. Was invited to complete a written assignment and then received email asking for my salary requirements. They were outside range for the role. Was not invited to next round.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk about a time when you had to communicate with someone across differences?
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Teach for America in Nov 2021

Interview

It all begins with a smooth application process. From initial online application to reference checks, TFA follows a thorough process that assesses your unique skills and experiences as they relate to the role you’re applying for. They also determine that your motivations fit with their mission and the core values that make Teach For America a unique workplace. There are five basic steps in the application process, which combined take about six-to-10 weeks to complete. These steps allow you to take the time to determine if TFA is the right fit for you and your aspirations, as well.

Interview Questions
  • What is one success or achievement from past roles that you would like to replicate at TFA?

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

6d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teach for America in Jan 2021

Interview

Application was very lengthy with written portion and then the first interview was very awkward. Recorded myself answering the questions. I think I would have done better talking to a human.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions about racial and cultural equity and less about the actual position.